[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is ETH not rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1499875184016.jpg (29KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499875184016.jpg
29KB, 259x259px
WHY

I put everything in there because it gained my trust after giving me nice gains and now I've sat here watching it dip way past the point where I thought I had bought the dip.

Normies buying and thus effectively pumping Bitcoin fucked everything up for me and I hope Bitcoin crashes and takes all their pensions and retirement funds away huhuhu ;_;
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 226x223px
You think normies put their pensions and retirement funds in BitCoin?
>>
>>3057190
The day this happens it will crash. That's one of the beauties of crypto. It is programmed to pop in the face of normies.
>>
>>3057190
No, obviously not. Sorry I just said that out of rage.
>>
>>3057113

m8 if you havent made capital gains yet, please please get out of etherereum, Its in the middle of a bubble shaped almost exactly like the BTC bubble in 2014, with duration scaled by marketcap.

if youre not worried about taxes right now, let people with profit do the holding, and wait for a better price. all past data indicates you will get a better price..
>>
>>3057113
You absolute dumbass. Why did you not trade all/half your ETH for BTC? Fucking idiot. You could have been riding the waves of the last day or two.

HAHAHAHA.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (305KB, 820x1764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
305KB, 820x1764px
>>3057228

idk why im doing this work for you, but just look at it. Its perfect. the eth bubble has twice the market cap, and this bubble is lasting twice as long. Its a perfect match. please get out of this coin.
>>
File: 1499876162024.jpg (355KB, 1900x908px) Image search: [Google]
1499876162024.jpg
355KB, 1900x908px
>>3057228
>>3057243
whew

So I sold my ETH for OMG and I've already got gains after 1 minute, holy shit.

I hope OMG keeps mooning till tomorrow. That'd be great~
>>
Ether will gain in the long run, just wait for it to rally. I mean you could sell and gamble into some of the coins being shilled here but you'll probably go at a loss there.

Reminder:
Eth: Lots of big companies, many developers and many working dapps
Neo: "The chinese ethereum", has none of it and even the chinese dont like it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.