[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCH wasn't free money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Just wanted to let you know that BCH did not give you free money. The chart speaks for itself. If you're a brainlet, let me know, and I might explain.
>>
Explain
>>
>>3054070
Some of you are fine, and not pajeet shills. So here is the central idea: wealth wasn't created. Wealth was split, but not created out of nowhere.

The days before the fork, BTC has a clear course. When the chains split, BTC price fell, and it's worth was implicitly transferred over to BCH. People who had "free money", we could assume they used 20% on average to cash instead of holding. That's the 0.8 on the BCH value. People who held on to both of their coins have the same amount of money that BTC alone would have given them under the same course the crypto had before the fork.
>>
>>3054128
>it's -> its
>the crypto = BTC
>>
REEEEE IGNOREEEDDD
>>
>>3054360
Ha
>>
>>3054128
Nice chart.
Except if there was no fork it wouldn't have unlocked the surge in price.
There is now less uncertainty for the main chain and big blockers have forked off - which I think we can all unironically agree is a good thing for both communities.
The big block chain is currently a contingency against the risks of economic or technical failure of the segwit chain to deliver, keeping bitcoin in line with its original vision.
My advice - don't go all into one chain - there are some whales who would love to see segwit fail and will rock the boat if they can make money out of it by collapsing BTC's value.
That's only a bad thing if you don't have your BItcoin cash contingency. It becomes bitcoin if it gains more hashpower and the chain gets longer.
>>
>>3055086
The fork coverage on the news and social network might have given a push to the price, but even then, BCH isn't free money.
>>
BCH not being free money is true but hasn't really shown itself in the market yet. That will come later.

What you are seeing right now is a push in the BTC price in order to make sure that mining stays more profitable than BCH. That's all.

Politics > Charts
>>
>>3055470

> That will come later.

youre saying BCC will pump?
>>
File: pussy.jpg (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>3055470
So how high do you think are we going?
>>
I have already made a shitload on BCC and am pretty much all in on it now. This coin is going to be worth a lot very soon
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>3055566
>>
>>3054128
You are stupid
>>
>>3054128
>sell pressure on btc/fiat was magically created by buy pressure on bch/btc

Lmao. Always makes me so glad to know there are people trading that have no idea at all how markets or blockchain work & happily spread their ignorance around.

People like you make obscene profits possible, thank you op.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.