[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex API

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fug.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
202KB, 600x700px
How the fug do you cancel all open orders using the API without knowing the uuid of the order, or can I find the uuid somehow with the get_open_orders function.
>>
>>3053408
Yes
>>
>>3053408
sounds like you answered your own question, get all orders and iterate over them
>>
>>3053685
I know how to write a loop, but how do i access the contents of the JSON file downloaded by the get_open_orders function?
>>
>>3053701
access the contents by reading the response.
>>
>>3053719
Read the request and save the json to a variable and iterate.

Why are you using the bittrex API? I tried to make a few crypto alogorithms and they worked well in bulk markets and shit when the market was flat so I tossed em
>>
>>3053719
and how do i do that?
>>
>>3053780
can you show me some code for how to do that? I feel like such a tard.

im using it cuz i wanna make money nigga
>>
>>3053791
ok a real answer. i don't understand your knowledge gaps, you really need to read a book or pay someone to do this for you.

once you make the request to the API - the response is the contents. you're not downloading a file.

visit https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getticker?market=BTC-ETH

that's an api response. now do the same thing in a programming language. then parse the JSON. then do whatever.

def bittrex_summaries():
url = 'https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummaries'
jd = json.loads(requests.get(url).content)['result']
return {x['MarketName']: x['Last'] for x in jd if x['BaseVolume'] > 70 and x['MarketName'].startswith('BTC') }

>>3053780
I'm making something to monitor volume, I want to catch pumps.
>>
>>3053873
Ok, I got it. thanks so much mate. turns out i had already done it for the last price and i was just confused cuz i thought open orders downloaded a file i had to parse or read or whatever.

thanks again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.