[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civic Coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: civic.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
civic.png
8KB, 200x200px
It's a coin that uses blockchain and smart contracts to verify and store someones identity.

Still not sure if this is a worthwhile buy. Anyone invested in Civic redpill something i'm missing here?
>>
File: 1501278489573.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501278489573.png
132KB, 554x439px
Wow really? No one on /biz/ bought into Civic yet it's mooning non stop?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 246x200px
>>3052121
You know how you sign up with websites, to pay bills and random companies? They store your personal info in all sorts of random ways.

What civic does is it allows you to share stuff securely based on your terms and probably enables the company to store your info a lot safer using their protocol.

I dunno man, thats how i understand it, invested in it just because it has connections to silicon valley and all sorts of tech investors. And its a pretty normie tier tech/idea so stuff like that usually has potential.

I dunno man, do whatever the FUCK YOU WANNA do
>>
>>3052202
We're either smart money or missing something Anon.

I just don't understand how this is innovative. it's not that hard to store personal data on a blockchain and then give the private key to the person and a trusted company/government/bank
>>
Bamp
>>
>>3052267
I dont really invest in this because i have massive faith in their product. I just have faith in their company ability to market and their connections with the tech world to make som decent returns in short-mid term.

Most coins we ride are driven by speculation and gut feel unless you mingle with whales
>>
>>3052121
what does the token do for that use case?
>>
>>3052121
isnt blockchain used in some ways to keep us anonymous? wtf is the point of civic
>>
>>3052397
>Validators receive CVCs when other participants utilize their attestations to prove identities
>Users receive CVCs for providing their data more securely and privately through the ecosystem
>All categories of participants can utilize CVCs for identity-related products and services provided by Civic and third parties through the ecosystem

right from their website
>>
>>3052184
this
>>
it's a 2 man team though and they never told us who their strategic partners are. They literally have no technical partners listed
>>
Its cheap now, the supply suggests it can go higher than 1$, there is decent volume on bittrex. All the signs are there, i dont know what more do you need?

Im done believing in products, some awesome ones just went under and stayed there so...in crypto you just gotta make cold hard calls
>>
File: NEO_SPOONER.jpg (23KB, 618x311px) Image search: [Google]
NEO_SPOONER.jpg
23KB, 618x311px
Guy is streaming about NEO in 5 mins

Join a Fellow Biz/Tard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKPIal5c0M
>>
>>3052505
GTFO my thread fagget, this thread has nothing to do with NEO regardless if anyone here likes it or not
>>
>>3052505
That train is long gone my friend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.