[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems like BAT is the next NEO. Where can I buy it from using USD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: download.png (3KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 228x221px
Seems like BAT is the next NEO.

Where can I buy it from using USD?
>>
>>3051522
Pretty sure it's buy BTC then exchange for BAT on Bittrex.
>>
>>3051522
uh what
>>
>>3051522
what does BAT do?
>>
>>3051648

get paid for having ads in your browser

it's the future of work once everyone loses their jobs to automation and all they do is refresh facebook and instagram all day
>>
File: 1499712141214.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499712141214.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>3051635
Mercury will be coming out soon. I see this coin as having short term gains and long term potential.
>>
https://brave.com/

The creator of Javascript launched a fast ad blocking / tracker blocking browser called Brave. When the new version launches, if you opt in to see a few ads per hour while you browse you'll get paid BAT tokens.

One of the big exchanges will do the back end for it and you can cash them out or buy more right in the browser.

The higher the price pumps on the token the more people will opt in to see the ads and the more companies will advertise with them and it goes up from there. It's got 100k+ installs already.
>>
File: BATman.png (254KB, 584x318px) Image search: [Google]
BATman.png
254KB, 584x318px
>>3051698
What's the incentive for people to buy it to drive the price up?

Does the token have any use other than selling at a higher price? What maintains upward mobility or at least a steady price? Sounds like there will be more incentive to sell than buy or hold.
>>
>>3051522
idk. the supply is too big
>>
>>3051760
derrr what am are uhhhh market cap???
blbbbpppthhhfff
>>
>>3051760
>coin by creator of javascript and former CEO of mozilla
>big news coming out this week
>potentially reshapes the way that people browse and view online ads
>#34 on coinmarketcap, behind meme shitcoins made by nobodies

Really makes me think
>>
>>3051743

Price will keep going up because advertisers have to buy the tokens to reward users for seeing their ads. The more people who use the browser, the higher the value. The developers' and coin investors interests are aligned - they want the price to keep going up.
>>
>>3051818
Ahhh, that makes sense. Somehow I didn't consider the obvious detail that advertisers would need to load up on BAT.

Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>3051818
So how do we shill Brave into the NYT and Wired as the new Chrome?
>>
>>3051818
Why would advertisers buy if the price goes up too much? Advertising with Google would likely be cheaper and more effective.
>>
>>3051885
It's actually pretty good on mobile. On desktop it's still a bit meh.
>>
File: le zimbabwean comedian.jpg (14KB, 333x550px) Image search: [Google]
le zimbabwean comedian.jpg
14KB, 333x550px
>>3051886
> Advertising with Google would likely be cheaper and more effective.
>>
File: bat03.jpg (49KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
bat03.jpg
49KB, 480x281px
This week
>>
>>3051794
> Really makes me think
A quick money-grab?
>>
>>3051886

Google is alienating non-SJW advertisers and content creators
Brendan Eich got fired from Mozilla for not bending the knee to political correctness

do the math, friend
>>
>>3051665
sounds like winning to me
>>
They have an excellent dev team. Hired a shit load of good people after their ICO. Have an compelling roadmap.
Considering what happened with ADX and ADToken this week with them being pumped with no news or tech to speak of, this coin is set for long term x4 x5 gains. Its the only product in the space thats actually real and ready for advertisers to start using. Mercury should kick this fucker off on its first real leg up
>>
>>3051688
Please explain what Mecury is to me.
>>
File: 1502658480910.jpg (76KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502658480910.jpg
76KB, 615x409px
BASIC
>>
ATTENTION
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (123KB, 1020x570px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
123KB, 1020x570px
TOKEN
>>
File: 05Batman_MichaelKeaton.jpg (111KB, 501x640px) Image search: [Google]
05Batman_MichaelKeaton.jpg
111KB, 501x640px
BAT MANNNN
>>
>>3051818
>Da brouwsa
Stupid nigger, it won't be just on the browser. I'm sick and fucking tired of stupid retards not understanding that the BAT ecosystem will not solely be present in the brave browser
>>
>>3052590
This. And at least we know and can see who the dev team are, unlike so many other altcoins that from faceless Borises and Pajeets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.