[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigt holds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: keanu.jpg (196KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
196KB, 1000x694px
So, In spite of all the channers trying to FUD and the burst nation attempting to sabotage SIGT in the discord it still maintains a balance dancing around 2000 sats even in direct relation to the price of BTC. Nothing changed. That was a waste of time.
>>
>>3051360
Thats because all of the spaghetti-fingered, weak-handed cucks already left.
>>
File: 1tzibs.jpg (88KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
1tzibs.jpg
88KB, 888x499px
>>3051360
were still here, lurking in the shadows, ready for the impending listings, we make not talk mch but you can be assured we are by your side, we will all make it, steady hands make short work, siggiers everywhere it wont be long till we will greater riches than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>3051360
also link to the burst nation thread, first ive heard of this?
>>
I just sold mine at a loss, meaning its about to take off. You're all welcome.
>>
after hodling through everything
>>
Supply just halved. It's getting listed on new exchanges soon inc Bittrex. It's gonna be worth a lot more in a few weeks.
>>
>>3051634
its still rumours on the bittrex front, though Nova exchange is defo confirmed, i have high hopes for this coin still, 3 weeks old and has survived 2 pump and dumps and still has a pretty active discord community, we shall see in time.
>>
>>3051668
I wouldn't call this survived until it goes back up
>>
>>3052861

The fuck are you on about? The coin is still the most profitable thing to mine by a factor of 2 which means, from an opportunity cost perspective, it's still WAY over the next best alternative. SIGT is a fucking stud for having maintained its current pricing level and not dipping even lower due to normal market pressure. People mining SIGT, selling it, and buying ETH will get 2x more ETH than if they'd simply mined ETH. Think about that for a few minutes.

You're going to be crying into your wheaties once the pricing pressure from miners selling ends (Do you think Nice Hash plans to sit on all of the SIGT they mine??? HA!)....
>>
File: the shig pig.gif (1MB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
the shig pig.gif
1MB, 600x329px
Holding mine despite the losses. I'm interested to see if sigt is going anywhere,
>>
File: SIGTBTFO.jpg (90KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
SIGTBTFO.jpg
90KB, 600x653px
>>3051425

This is the "SIGT" discord
>>
lolol
if you bought after the significant digit of 2 you literally just bought into a pyramid scheme
doesn't matter what you build that pyramid with, it is still a fucking pyramid. if it reaches 3 let alone 2.5 you need to sell this SHIT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.