[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when NEO fell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: neo crash incoming.jpg (3KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
neo crash incoming.jpg
3KB, 319x158px
Where were you when NEO fell?
>>
>>3051147
It's not too late to buy in, no neoer. :^)
>>
I was on bittrex selling it.
>>
>>3051171
Do not worry, there is plenty of time to buy in.
>>
>>3051147
at my grandchildrens wedding
>>
>>3051288
a gentleman and a scholar
>>
i sincerely hope it crashes
but it won't
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (3KB, 94x94px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
3KB, 94x94px
>Cheap Chinese ETH knockoff - literally uses Gas rofl
>Previous logo was a fucking cartoon ANT
>One developer
> team has commented that Github is the primary, and its empty.
>Partnerships" turned out to be informal gatherings.
>Says they have Microsoft backing, Microsoft has no idea what they're talking about
>Says they have Alibaba backing, Alibaba has no idea what they're talking about
>Shitastic Wallet
>Absolutley NOTHING to show for what they preach

NEO will crash, and it will crash hard.
>>
Who the fuck buys at all time high like this? I was just about to buy some more hoping it was still under $10. Been a busy couple weeks for me and I see this price. Jesus fucking Christ people. Selling this shit before a major correction.
>>
>>3051883
>t. guy who said ANS would never break $10 ever again back when it was around $7
>>
>>3051895

>implying you can't Meme a coin to a price increase

Shits a slippery slope after that when the FOMO kicks in.
>>
>>3051883
>one developer
look anon this is a shitcoin but that's obviously not true at all.
>>
>>3051907
98% of the code was comitted by one guy
>>
>>3051883

I'm okay with this. If people start selling off then all this new money might move into other smart contract platforms
>>
>>3051147
accumulating.
>>
>>3051889
people, including huge whales, are still buying right now because they are betting on the coin increasing in value. NEO is worth this much and more. I know you all like to act like wolf of wallstreet big shots who can see a price and think "hahaha oh those dumb sheep, paying way too much for a shit coin. overvalued!" but maybe you're wrong.

maybe you just didn't see how insanely undervalued ANS was at $7.

maybe you are retarded.
>>
>>3051147
buying more at the dip fucking duh
>>
>>3051147
dumping all my alts to buy more neo
>>
how is this coin possibly worth 2.5 billion total?
>>
>>3051147
Fell? Are you retarded?
>>
File: eggselend spurdo jew.png (26KB, 451x423px) Image search: [Google]
eggselend spurdo jew.png
26KB, 451x423px
>>3051883
Almost all altcoins are practically worthless speculation bubbles being driven purely by market sentiment. It's one hell of a drug.

Even the current equities market is being driven almost purely by investor sentiment. In july I was at a meeting with investment managers for a hedge fund and they said the market has performed above expectation every quarter for the last year and a half and the best explanation these guys with billions under management could give us was basically "the market is up because the market is up"
>>
>>3052044

Enough people believing it is "the next ETH" which means people are more likely to hold which drives the price up when less people sell
>>
Waiting with my open hands to skoop up as much as I can and sell on the rebound.
>>
>>3052252

Self fulfilling prophecy. NEO is a joke.
>>
>>3052192
We're literally just making money off of memes here then aren't we.
>>
>>3051883
The cope is strong in this one. Do not worry, you'll finally catch a moon one of these days. Maybe :^)
>>
>>3052294
nigga duh
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.