[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LTC - Litecoin - what is wrong with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: litecoin.png (335KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin.png
335KB, 1024x1024px
Will it ever behave like the rest (almost) of the top 10 cryptos and move UP instead of downtrending all the fucking time?! I mean c'mon - It is literally losing value, losing reputation as a trustworthy coin that is "stable" and the chart looks like a oneway ticked dropdown straight to hell!!!!!
ANON, WHEN WILL THIS SHIT RECOVER AND GIVE SOME GAINZ?!!!!
>>
>>3050909
It is a copy of Bitcoin, Creator holds Bitcoin. Has no value, momentum, or new technology unique to it. Why would you buy?

Have fun holding your bags til 4 dollars again.
>>
Its stable in terms of USD value and sometimes moons when there's doubt about BTC's future.
Don't buy this except as an alternative to tethering.
>>
>>3051212
>sometimes moons when there's doubt about BTC's future
You mean that one time?
>>
>what's wrong with it?
It's not going up
>>
>>3051212
The two times that Litecoin mooned was during the crypto craze back in 2013 during Gox and when cumdumpsters like Fontas and Max Keiser offloaded their positions on idiots that want to hold a carbon copy of a coin and now.

Do you know what happened after the "mooning"? Enjoy your bags when Litecoin is worth a nickle.
>>
>>3051245
Are you stupid?
It literally mooned from 23 to 45 and held over a weekend
It then mooned again shortly up to 58 and dropped down over time. You could have sold for 53~ for a few days
>>
>>3051245
A few months ago I asked here if it is worth to buy ltc for 7$. They told me - not. So I did the opposite.
Later I sold for 49$.
Expect the unexpected. Not without reason the price stays at this level, and the Chinese buy several hundred thousand once in a few days
>>
>>3051296
You are dense as fuck.

The two mooning phases was the climb from single digits to the support at mid 40ish you have now just like back in 2013 you fuckwit before it bleeds back down.

You don't seem to understand the concept of mooning do you? Fucking 13 dollar gains on 45 dollars is mooning? This is why you Litecoiners will always be poor and be bagholders.
>>
>>3051440
Yeah, because nothing happened in 2013 which caused a crash across the board

And if we're talking about 4$ to 58$ in a few months on a coin that doesn't crash and burn, that's pretty moony
>>
>>3051664
Are you fucking retarded? I mentioned what happened in 2013 in my previous post you replied to, you autist. You literally specified that it moon from 45 to 58 USD you fuckwit while I mentioned the entire gain was a moon.

Bitcoin won, BCC for all intents and purposes won't dethrone BTC. LTC build up was the uncertainty in the BTC sphere. Now uncertainty is gone. Enjoy your bags.
>>
>>3051734
No need to be so hostile sempai
>>
>>3051808
Been hold large Litecoin bags up to .04 BTC ratio since 2013, finally offloaded when Charlie trashed his own coin on live television.
>>
people use it to transfer fast and as a temporary storage of wealth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.