[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EtherDelta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: title.png (40KB, 1600x400px) Image search: [Google]
title.png
40KB, 1600x400px
Right anons, a non-shill info thread for a change.
Check out EtherDelta (the exchange, not their token).
https://etherdelta.github.io

It is an open source, decentralized Ethereum smart contract which lets you exchange any Ethereum token to the same prices as bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, etc.

>no sign up
>no private info
>no withdrawal limits
>no stress with the SEC

Shit is the future anons.

t. Non Etherdelta affiliated anon who doesn't like how the SEC tries to regulate shit
>>
It's pretty cool but fucking confusing to get going.
>>
It is pretty good as you don't have to send to a exchange wallet

Just don't make the mistake of not having enough ETH to withdraw...
>>
>>3050779
Agreed. If you google for help you find a reddit “how to“ guide which explains every feature in detail. Helped me a lot.

>>3050805
Couldn't you just send a bit of ETH to the wallet address you are using as account?
>>
delete this
>>
0x project will make better exchanges. You... Did sign up for the ico, right anon?
>>
>>3050770
etherdelta is the best, the way it's set up is much much easier imo once you get used to it

and once 0x comes it will be way less clunky and quicker
>>
>>3051018
I like the project but I'm not sure about a few decisions they made, i.e. possible transaction fees would use their token instead of ETH etc.
Also I am not a big fan of those stakeholder tokens if it is of a non-profit priject...
>>
>>3050779
Video for ya
http://youtu.be/kx-sCuQzODw
>>
>>3051104
>>3051104
Thats the price you pay for a solid framework with a professional twam and good documentation. This Market can't be run on good will and duct tape forever, anon.
>>
>>3050955

I don't have any more ETH its stuck in Etherdelta lol
>>
>>3051123
Thanks
>>
>>3051104
uwot did you even read the faq
it answers all of this
>>
>>3051140
Dude just send like $0.50 worth of ETH to your wallet and you are sorted.
But yeah it would be good if it would highlight a warning not to deposit all your ETH and keep some for withdrawal
>>
>>3051198
I didn't have a question?
Yeah I read it and I don't like the way of how the solve a few things. So?
>>
File: IMG_0834.jpg (80KB, 987x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.jpg
80KB, 987x699px
I've been buying up as much PPT as I can before the price explodes to $30+

Who else is stocking up while it's cheap?
>>
>>3051236
The whole point was to make their tokens have value outside of the governance. There are no competitors to this and it's a very necessary piece of infrastructure backed by the etch alternative to the biggest bitcoin exchange in the world

Nigga this token is pure gold. Buy and hold boy, if you didn't make registration there will probably be a small dip at the beginning
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.