[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we all are trying to fuck each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: team.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
i some thread a guy talked about something interestng, and its the fact that here most people come with a very competitive and sometime hostile atittude, which btw i dont give a fuck, im not hurt if someone call me a faggot, but it´s interesting thinking of what we could do if we change that "buy my bags fag" atittude for a supporting each other one.
>>
It'd be cool but even the "We're all helping each other in this thread!" can be selfishly motivated.
>>
Fuck off cunt, I like the hostile attitude you sometimes find here.
>>
My hostility comes from all the begging. I fucking hate begging.
>>
sadly crypto is a zero sum game
>>
>>3050520
it´s true i ENJOY the motherfucking kys attitude, but i KNOW that the supporting attitude have way more potential than the first one. if this make you kappy, please KYS you lnow you want it ;)
>>
>>3050524
yeah, but one thing its winning the coins that another guy lost in the market, than been a douchebag with another guy on the forum.
>>
>>3050498
>but it´s interesting thinking of what we could do if we change that "buy my bags fag" atittude for a supporting each other one.

Good luck with that. 4chan is filled with mentally-ill and emotionally unstable manchildren with persecution complex and special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>3050498
Welcome to the prisoner's dilemma. Where cooperating would be great until some people decide to take advantage of the trust and fuck everyone over.
>>
File: mfw.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
177KB, 664x520px
thing is with the amount of people on /biz/ at any given time we could have the power to shill coins on other boards, discords etc as a collective and all get rich with a bit of organization, think /b/ in the late 2000's but were all a bunch of faggots so its never gonna happen
>>
File: confucius2.jpg (22KB, 377x398px) Image search: [Google]
confucius2.jpg
22KB, 377x398px
>>3050784
Partially. There is an element of pretty smart people and decent investors here too. I like biz because its very active, it feels like a true market. You get the shit and the retards mixing in with real deals n true hustlers.

Plebbit is more like white collar information exchange, go there from time to time but its kinda slow and boring.

/biz/ could do pretty cool things if people worked together but the suspicion of being fucked over is too strong, there needs to be some sort of rally dont by a few whales for it to work well
>>
>>3050784
yeah and it´s kind of fun if you dont care about, but obviously i dont exoect them to change their atituude but talking to the non mentally-illed ones lol. BTW if you want to coperate can you recomend some personal finance book witch its worth actually?
>>
>>3050849
that it´s part of the idea but not only on crypto but in general
>>
>>3050850
yeah but before doing things like cooperating investments, i mean like begin talking about financial education, some investment experiences, not only doing potentially risky trades with unknown people in a web forum (at least yet)
PD: IM SICK OF THE FUCKING CAPTCHAS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.