[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milestones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0207.png (101KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.png
101KB, 750x1334px
Does /biz/ go thru milestone methods? I finally reach my goal .25 btc from .14 in a week. Can i reach 1btc by the end of this month?
>>
Biggest accomplishment was going from 5 to 60 dollars
Then from 60 to 230 dollars
Now I've lost half of my BTC (.9 to .43) and have 170
>>
Almost to half a million dollars. When GBTC opens on Monday I expect that'll be the tipping point. It's time for me to seriously consider rebalancing out of this. Also at this amount I can leanFIRE, so it's time to consider rebalancing my life to only do things that truly make me happy.
>>
I'm getting close to $10k off of my initial $650 investment. I guess that would be a nice milestone.
>>
>>3049950
What's leanFIRE?
>>
>>3050433
Financial Independence/Retire Early. "Lean" means I'd have to move to the midwest and rent for under $1000/month, not have fancy cars, etc., to afford it.
https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
>>
File: 1498245677711.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498245677711.png
41KB, 400x416px
>>3050412
any tips u could give me?
i started yesterday with 1k but already lost 50 dollars
>>
>>3049950
We're almost in the same boat money wise. GBTC will absolutely explode monday. It already had a huge week last week. So much money in crypto lately, lol
>>
>>3050458
>1. Do your fundamentals and due diligence.
>2. Learn some basic TA to at least TRY to time the market; though, don't obsess over it. BTC is obvs going to $10k.
>3. Never sell at a loss.
>4. Expand your time horizon to mitigate risk.
Just some basic tips.
>>
>>3050458
>i started yesterday
Lurk for a whole day before posting ffs
4chan has gone to shit
>>
>>3050479
Lol, yeah, I've got my entire Roth in there. I'm thinking I should start rebalancing it out into a normal 3-fund portfolio.
>>
>>3050458
Stop trying to day trade.
>>
>>3050501
>Never sell at a loss.
Bad advice. Sometimes it is better to take losses early on, especially when you are new, cause you will make mistakes. You know who posts pink wojaks and open bagholding threads? people who never sold. You don't wanna be one of them. Also, you can regain you losses through other opportunities.
>>
>>3049884
I'm so fucking scared of screwing up after being baited by SIGT I have cold feet
>>
>>3050458
>thinking $50 matters

you realize how much this shit dips and jumps right? if you freak out about every fucking dollar you're going to put a gun to your head by the end of the week
>>
>>3050458
Not really. I did a good trade buying eth at 250 and selling at 380ish. Put the profits into NEO at around $5 to $6 each. Find a good coin with potential and hodl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.