[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkies: take a look at your Support Director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

I'd definitely want this guy to be one of the faces of my company!

*facepalm*

Dumbshit Arkies haven't realized this coin is a /biz/ memecoin
>>
Why do you hate us so much ? ;_;
>>
>I smoke cannabis, lots and lots and lots of cannabis
sounds like my kinda guy
>>
>>3049615
Holy cringe
>>
LMAO
>>
>>3049655
I'm trying to help you but you dumb fucks never heed my advice
>>
>>3049615
>Dumbshit Arkies haven't realized this coin is a /biz/ memecoin
I thought that's what they like about it.
>>
File: arkrage.png (891KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
arkrage.png
891KB, 1000x1000px
>>3049615

>Arklets invest into "smart bridge" technology they can't understand
>Arklets are hoping for measly 2-3x gains in the crypto market

ARKLETS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>3049615
thanks just bought 100k
>>
This is just too much lulz. How can anyone take this project seriously?
>>
>>3049655
Bug men. https://youtu.be/ypGWEXFpxyA
>>
What does some guy's Facebook profile have to do with the Ark project itself?
>>
>>3049731
In your delusional Arkie imaginations, you think this project with be worth billions

Here your director of communication's bio is all about how much he enjoys cannabis. The spokesman of your damn company.

You eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?
>>
File: 1498002724886.jpg (99KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498002724886.jpg
99KB, 639x960px
>>3049704
we run shit now bitch

your hr departments have no power here
>>
Shouldn't you be fixing those security holes in your coin, lisk shill?
>>
>>3049748
>In your delusional Arkie imaginations, you think this project with be worth billions

I don't own ARK though, but I am holding some heavy bags (STRAT)
>>
>/biz/ shits on ark
Thanks for confirming that ark's a good hold.
>>
>>3049615
i just sold all my ark holdings after seeing this...
>>
>>3049765
>be fixing those security holes in your coin, lisk shill?
I own 0 lisk you ignorant mong
>>
>>3049776
Glad I could help atleast 1 person see the truth behind Ark
>>
This is actually concerning, why would you maoe your facebook look like this when you are in charge of talking with potential clients?
I wouldnt take him seriously.
Bad first impression
>>
>>3049829
Exactly. I'm glad someone else realises the huge red flag this is. Hopefully this guy is removed from the project
>>
File: le shiggy donatello.jpg (121KB, 665x632px) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy donatello.jpg
121KB, 665x632px
probelms weren't

Would be even better if you could find one with Anime
>>
File: ark rocket.jpg (58KB, 1060x666px) Image search: [Google]
ark rocket.jpg
58KB, 1060x666px
Can't stop the ARK anyway, go ahead sell. Pussies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>3049861
What does this even mean?
>>
>>3049903
"can't stop Ark anyways"
>>
The meltdown and trolling that will ensue once Ark reaches $10+ will make NEO hype look like a joke.
>>
>>3049615

He can smoke all the cannabis he wants while he secures funding from the shithead frat network he paid for in college while the code monkeys figure out how to bridge the chain and it's fucking crypto - no one gives a shit
>>
>>3049911
I mean, who gives a shit?

Just look at Vitalik

I WANT autistic weeaboos on my crypto dev teams
>>
>>3049947
Didn't even go to college, you derp.

Did you Arkies do absolutely 0 DD before you invested in this shitcoin?
>>
>>3049922
Oh no, ARK btfo!!11!
>>3049970
College is a jewish scam, it means nothing to me
>>
>>3049956
Vitalik is the inventor of Ethereum and genius behind it, not some guy who's only purpose on the project is to be the director of communication & market. If you can't see the difference there's no hope for you
>>
>>3049956
Vitammin > Chinese song
>>
>>3049615
>implying 90% of top tier coders aren't spergs
>>
>>3050008
This guy isn't a coder, dude. He's the Support Director/Head of Communication
>>
>>3050008
He isn't even a dev.
>>
>>3050018
Can u please tell us what your opinion on ARK is
The biz classic delegate is one of the major selling points for ARK because its been done so well
But what were your dealings like with the dev? Were they all retarded or were they OK?
What about that retard who calls everyone cunts in bitcointalk forums if they ask the wrong question?
>>
File: ark race car.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ark race car.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>3049987
>4 Years in the United States Marine Corps and 6 years in the United States Army providing Communications, Planning and Execution for top echelon exercises and operations.

I'm sure this guy is capable enough
>>
>>3050066
LOL have you seen the military standards these days? Guys with double digit IQs joining in droves

The guy is literally braindead if he thought having that Facebook bio was a good idea as someone in charge with communications/marketing of a $80M+ company
>>
>>3050052
>Can u please tell us what your opinion on ARK is
I'm bullish on ARK/Smartbridge.

>But what were your dealings like with the dev? Were they all retarded or were they OK?
The dev team is top-tier and very professional. I've talked to Francois and he's a smart, talented guy. Haven't spoken much to Mike or Lorenzo but their work speak for themselves. See: the desktop wallet

The devs also paid me a bounty for some dev work I did so I may be a bit biased though.

>What about that retard who calls everyone cunts in bitcointalk forums if they ask the wrong question?
Moon Man actually left the ark slack because of him. He has anger issues and, in my opinion, is doing more harm than good when he spergs out. He just shouldn't be a community manager if he lashes out at people interested in the community.

>The biz classic delegate is one of the major selling points for ARK because its been done so well
t-thanks
>>
>>3050116
>Moon man fucking left and sold all his ark

There you have it folks from the horses mouth, ark team is incompetent and unprofessional

This shit is never gonna moon, get off before it's to late
>>
>>3050014
>>3050018
Then who cares?
>>
>>3050284
>cherry picking one line when the rest says the ARK team is good
Be a little more subtle with your FUD, anon
>>
>>3050288
FUDers gonna FUD.

>>3050284
kek
>>
>>3050288
He's responsible for the marketing/communication for the project, smart guy. Jesus are you that dense? He's the face of the company. What don't you get?
>>
File: 1499193228122.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499193228122.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>3049615
I'd be worried if the dude was an alcoholic
the worst thing DUDE_WEED people are capable of committing is procrastination
>>
>>3050116
HAS HE JUST LEFT THE SLACK OR ACTUALLY SOLD ALL HIS ARK?
>>
>>3050359
Why are you typing in all caps dude?

He left the slack weeks ago because of that guy. He just recently sold his ARK because he didn't think it would go higher than 24k sats. He's buying back in at a lower level.
>>
Lol retarded thread is retarded.

Holding my Ark strong. This project is going places with awesome tech.

No ones personal Facebook page is going to dictate the future of this coin. There's just way too much going for it.
>>
>>3050421
You must be new to Ark

It'll pump for a week, then dump for 2. Repeat ad infinitum. Sooner or later you'll realise this isn't a long-term project, but a consistent pump and dump money machine for the large holders
>>
Thanks OP

This thread actually motivated me to get rid off my bags for good

Not even because of that retard or his facebook page but because of moon man from biz_classic himself actually dropping this shit hard
>>
>>3050499
No problem. Glad some truths are exposed
>>
Nope not new to ark. It's only a few months old ffs.

You mean it goes up and down with the market? Cool story. What coin doesn't?
>>
>>3050499
it just mooned 10% in the last 2mins
>>
>>3050582
10%= mooning to dumb Arkies

lol if only you had $$ invested in other projects, you'd really know what mooning is
>>
>>3050597
>>3050597
I'm about 25% ARK

XRL, my largest holding mooned hard today

Watch as ARK soon follows
>>
File: 2017-08-13_164705.png (12KB, 315x164px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-13_164705.png
12KB, 315x164px
Poor Moon Man
>>
>>3050651
hah ARK and XRL are a big part of my portfolio as well. today has been great
>>
>It's the daily FUD to accumulate more thread

I love this coin
>>
>>3050735

How do I party with Moonman? link pls
>>
>>3050755
dont need FUD, the shitcoin results speak for themselves

pump for week, then dump for a few more. it aint rocket science. instead of being a retard and holding, make more on the inevitable dumps that occur regularly. this is the most predicable coin in crypto (because its a scam)
>>
>>3050778
https://discord.gg/gmmSH86
>>
>>3050780
Can you tell me what this coin does, and when its main features are going to be delivered? It might be a little too much for you to understand
>>
File: be6.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>3049615
>*facepalm*
>>
>>3050801
Link existing blockchains together to Ark aka SmartBridge. Never have to leave Ark to do anything on the blockchain

Stupid ass Ark card

And never re: when the features will be delivered. Vapourware project
>>
>>3050863
And do you understand how valuable this concept is? Imagine being able to swap your BTC for ETH without getting fucked by fees from going Wallet -> Bittrex -> Wallet

Regarding release date, the team has already shared evidence that they were able to complete an ETH smart contract with ARK, so they are well on their way for delivering the tech in September
>>
This coin is run by bots deployed by the devs

You've all been scammed
>>
>>3050900
shhh dont tell them. more for you and me
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.