[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this dude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (364KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
364KB, 512x512px
Have some profits and considering signing up for his BTC mentorship shit.
Mostly interested in the trading room and alerts they offer.

Anyone here use it?
>>
Nope but it sounds like shit. If you aren't this guy in pic related you should really reconsider wtf you're trying to accomplish. If you are you should kys.
>>
>>3049416
I'm interested in day trading; what do you think I am trying to accomplish?
>>
>>3049400
If you want to learn trading check out these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g

They are honest good traders.

Personally I dislike your picrelated because he is a sellout (see his last video on coinigy), I hate sellouts.
>>
>>3049470
hmm ok I wasn't aware of that. I don't like sellouts either.

Thanks for the tip off
>>
File: 1490722724763.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490722724763.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Is this a general for trading dudes? I was wondering about this dude in Millionaire Traders he seemed cool in that show but then later he started making videos of taking the people he is mentoring on vacations to beachfront mansions so it seems like he's turned into a snake oil salesman?
>>
>>3049574
I liked his vids when I first saw them.
Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>3049574
>Is this a general for trading dudes? I was wondering about this dude in Millionaire Traders he seemed cool in that show but then later he started making videos of taking the people he is mentoring on vacations to beachfront mansions so it seems like he's turned into a snake oil salesman?
Nah anton is pretty cool, have spoken to him a few times on twitter too.

He does run a trading education service which he does shill a little, but he also knows his shit. (especially for trading for bulge bracket, if you're into that shit.)
>>
>>3049400
Is this the shithead kid from the sopranos now?
>>
File: 1476241777402.jpg (51KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476241777402.jpg
51KB, 470x313px
>>3049692
I've seen videos where he talks and sounds like he knows his shit. Especially liked the one where he show the pervasive conflicts of interest in the industry. But he also puts out these videos showing off vacations in mansions by the beach. Like why does he need to have videos focusing on that? Basically anytime a mentor is shilling this beachfront mansion lifestyle its a huge giant major red flag.
>>3049644
This is how they turned out. None of them became successful traders.
http://documentaryvine.com/million-dollar-traders-now/
>>
>>3049445
It's harder than you think. These guys are out to make money, not necessarily help anyone
>>
File: 1480265606407.png (209KB, 778x685px) Image search: [Google]
1480265606407.png
209KB, 778x685px
tfw
>>
>>3049400
>i want to sign up for this because it'll make me more money

You're worse than the soccer moms who attend those stupid fucking conventions about success
>>
>>3050538
Made a few 100k now, without knowing anything about trading, only the tech.
Where do you suggest I learn about trading?
I don't have time or the interest to read large books, I just want someone experienced to mentor me if possible.
>>
>>3049470

link of sellot ?
>>
>>3049400
I've watched one of his technical videos and it was good but he seems slimey. You can get everything for free breh. Give yourself time to learn.
>>
>>3049400
Hes the guy I learned my first steps from.
From a link in the crypto general a year ago
>>
File: 1494088736315.jpg (49KB, 324x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494088736315.jpg
49KB, 324x299px
>>3050563
>I don't have time or the interest
Then why would anyone waste their time with you?
>>
>>3049400
nobody who makes serious money in crypto will offer to commercialize it for money. it makes no sense, its like a banker offering a course on money management for plebs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.