[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you a gratefull or selfish biz user

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: asa.jpg (5KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
asa.jpg
5KB, 313x161px
after all this time do you actually get some affection for the 4chan community or you are only here to shill and hype shitcoins for your own convenience without giving a fuck about the others?
>>
>>3048876
I 100% dont give half a fuck about u pump and dump shitcoin spammers.

U faggots ruined the board.

Far as personal finance or investing anyone here that knows or cares to chay about it i'm all in.

Sadly business seems to be the only fucking thing this shitty containment board doesnt have
>>
>>3048973
mmm sorry to hear that, im also on traditional investing like real state but when i get in 4chan it was alredy full of crypto, but i would also like some personal finance or investing, i completely agree. btw would you like to recommend some personal finance book excluding richdadpoordad or think and get rich, im sick of them!
>>
>>3048876
The way I see it this board has done some very good things for me so I like to return the favor by giving actually useful advice where I can. Generally speaking anyone who claims to know the future before it happens is being deceptive, their posts are garbage and ought to be taken as seriously as garbage.
However sometimes people ask things such as "how to read candlesticks" "how to use X indicator" "what is mkt cap in crypto" etc. I will give a detailed response with no BS because I have vested interest in making those who participate in this market better traders. Incompetence hurts us all, for example, panic selling (followed by pink wojak) happens often and ironically leads to more panic selling. Noobs don't pick up on indications that the selloff is weak.

I only do this because /biz/realis helped me before, and continue to help me understand the technical aspects of crypto.
Others have divulged insider info, which is unlawful, but an opportunity for a good trade. So when I have some insider info I may also tip off the board.
We'd all be a lot more successful if we collaborated rather than cannabalizing each other.
>>
If you were drowning I would stick a garden hose in your mouth.
>>
>>3049077
Kek. The /biz approved list is actually descent man. Im half way through it. I read a bunch of roberts other books and pretty much any cheap finance book i find in the used pile
>>
>>3049106
well it´s pretty much interesting wath your are saying, in fact i dont take those BS posts seriously, you have to be a retard o a desesperate man if you are trusting any advise on internet but i also enjoy a lot reading them because is also verry funny some kind of things like the bagholdings and stuff. but what you are saying its basic inteligence, if we would support instead try to fuck the others we could make much more. btw that seems to be a good topic. check out the board for a related thread im going to start now
>>
>>3049179
man i didnt know there is an approved book list, thanks im gonna check it. btw maybe you already readed the richest man of babilon, its pretty much basic, but thats why it´s great because of the fundamentals
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.