[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a slave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 904_large_image.jpg (147KB, 828x595px) Image search: [Google]
904_large_image.jpg
147KB, 828x595px
Slave = a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them

Are you the property of another?

Do you feel forced to obey the them?
>>
(assuming you are american, most CBs are the same) The federal reserve buys your debt, accept it doesn't have any money, it creates it. They get your debt for free and you have to pay it back with actual labor. Not to mention open market operations, where they just buy shit with money from nothing. They get your labor for free, you are a slave...
>>
File: 1491981917927.jpg (45KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491981917927.jpg
45KB, 758x530px
>>3047023

slave doesn't have to be legal ownership.

plenty of trafficked blackmarket sex slaves
are illegal but theres nothing anyone can or will do about it . soem places the syndicate is just too strong.
>>
>>3047066
Hot
>>
File: slavery45.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
slavery45.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>3047080
you wouldn't think so if it was you as someones slave
>>
>>3047080
you are technically investing in the human slave trade when you buy bitcoin
>>
>>3047114
I don't think you can mention that on this board without getting a full fledged rage out.

I'm not sure these people can be helped.

So many of them only equate slavery to something that can happen in the physical domain.
>>
Yes Im forced to obey my mother, even though I pay my way: 2 utility bills, my own food and even do my own laundry and buy groceries for the house. There's very little I rely on her for but I have to put up with her nagging, pessimism and disgust at my docile life.

Its like living with a wife but no sex and life is miserable. Can't wait for her to die, i never reply to the 'if you don't reply to this', but she never dies.

You may ask, why don't I leave and rent my own home? short answer, i save many $$$$, paying rent to some kike is an equally worse fate
>>
>>3047023
Want to live
>forced to obey nature's rule I must eat

It's my choice to want to continue to live so not a slave I guess
>>
>>3047099
Nah that'd be kinda hot too
>>
File: 1499101714356.jpg (29KB, 774x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499101714356.jpg
29KB, 774x386px
>>3047114
>>3047156
You are technically investing in wars when you buy usd.
>>
File: whiteslaves.jpg (9KB, 430x260px) Image search: [Google]
whiteslaves.jpg
9KB, 430x260px
>>3047163

that sucks anon. i love my mom and she loves me

cherish family while you have it, many people don't have the luxury.
like those young girls stolen from their friends or family and forced against their will to obey their captor and make them money through sex acts they would have never consented to, perhaps enslaved all their life , never to be free untill they taste death.
>>
>>3047185
So when you cash out of BTC and amplify how much USD you have does that make you a super war investor?
>>
>>3047099
>>3047066
Too old. Would not pay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.