[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is NEO and why the fuck I didn't buy this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: aaeEaeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA.jpg (182KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
aaeEaeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA.jpg
182KB, 640x666px
What the fuck is NEO and why the fuck I didn't buy this again?
>>
yas me too
>>
>>3045208
Because you dodged an obvious PnD and the americans and chinese fomo'd eachother until it became into a legitimate coin.
>>
>>3045208
the coin is predictible, just daytrade it to accumulate you fucking cuck
>>
>>3045208
Because you're fucking retarded and didn't see value in a coin with government sponsorship(or rumor of which is driving the price), which is pretty much the only coin i can think of that does that. China is a fucking massive market with over 1 billion people. The chinese tend to prefer home grown tech to western tech. They don't use facebook, they use weibo. I wouldn't be surprised if the government bans bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency and only allows neo. They're authoritarian, they don't give a fuck. If neo becomes the states de facto cryptocurrency, no fucking shit it's value is going to keep going up. The potential to have exclusive access to a market of 1+ billion, with money the government can track so no one can avoid taxes

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet for not thinking hard about neo, the tech, and the market it is targeting. You shouldn't even bother with crypto, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing
>>
>>3045751
>muh chinese ETH

That was exactly what they said about Asch and look at the price

Also im pretty sure by the time the news hit the pump already happened

I have been here since 2012 and own 45 BTC, pretty sure I have more money than you since if you bother so much about shitcoin scams you must be fighting for the scraps
>>
>>3045850
Just because you started out early doesn't mean you are a good investor, faggot. NEO is an excellent investment opportunity as of now, and if you can't see that you're just fucking blind.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.