[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is biz_classics opinion on ARK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3089.png (1MB, 1403x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.png
1MB, 1403x650px
So they dealt with the developers loads to make the proper professional delegate and it's really amazing. Right now the biz_classic delegate is the best advertisement for ARK.

But what were their experiences with the devs? Did the devs turn out to be retarded and this is secretly a shitcoin or what? There's some retard on bitcointalk who is calling everyone cunts in the ARK thread if they ask the wrong question and it seems he's actually on the team.

What about sending your private keys to the delegate to make a transaction? Is that shit still in like in Lisk?
>>
I need to know
>>
The private key thing was fixed but I can't answer much more than that for I am but a poor hodler.
>>
Ark is a shitcoin.

When will this finally go into your head??
>>
>>3044706
Thanks for the tip just bought 100k
>>
BUY NEO.
>>
>>3045181
Need confirmation from moonman and chang
>>
>>3044706
>What about sending your private keys to the delegate to make a transaction? Is that shit still in like in Lisk?

No. Ark is the only Lisk fork that fixed that from the get go
>>
>>3044706
It's one of the shitcoins I believe in.
I was early in eth, early into antshares.
If you want my advice split your 2pc of gamblecoins into this and block.
As always dollar cost average in to avoid biz disappointment
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.