[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-03-14-01.png (99KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-03-14-01.png
99KB, 540x960px
What am i doing wrong, biz? I dont understand.
I started with 1.5k yesterday, researched some of these coins and took my chance with these ones.

But then im down 20%. Is it that hard?
Or im just a retard?

I have been watching some videos and doing some research about trading cryptos for 3 days now and it all seemed so easy to do...
Im ashamed of myself
>>
>>3042980
BAd timing also you are an idiot. BUY AND HOLD. YOU ARE NOT BUYING TO MAKE QUICK CASH. YOU ARE BUYING THE ICOS YOU BELIEVE WILL SUCCEED AND HOLDING.

No matter what you should be confident that it's win/win. If it goes up you've made money, if it does down you can buy more and make more money when it eventually goes up. You should be allocating a percentage of your income to buying more and more

Again you are buying and holding, not trying to turn a quick profit you fucking retard. There will be dips, that's what happens. You should be happy and embrace them because it means you can buy for cheap and sell for high

If you're buying cryptocurrency you are working under the assumption that, in general, everything will get more valuable over time
>>
>>3042980
Although I will say those icos seem risky to me. tenx seems like a meme that will be replaced By TKN, also it just got off of a moon mission.. most/all of your icos just got off a moon mission. DNT is good but it's in contrast to your other ones because it seems like it might be very long term. You might want to go for the BCC meme since it's cheap too. Remember you want to buy low and never buy at an ath, and never buy high unless you really believe in the icos future
>>
>>3042980
Last thing Really not bad and that's a good amount of money to work with, and I don't disagree with most of those icos but try not to get all your advice from 4chan on what to buy. even me, bcc is just a personal feeling I have. You need to research the devs, read the white page, get into arguments with people about the ICO and figure out if it fails and how, etc, and then buy when it passes your tests

Cryptocurrency as a whole could go into a bit of a bear run for a bit but that just means you can buy more for low
>>
>>3043130
Thanks man i appreciate your effort in teaching me.
i shouldve be more cautious before buying them, didnt noticed they were on a moon right before i bought.

About the ATH, so i did right in not buying bitcoins?
But its still going up lol.
>>
The problem is you have 0 bitcoin and all meme shit
>>
>>3043196
with BTC it's impossible to tell. it has its own autistic rules honestly

by the way, it's obvious but i should mention that most people here have a conflict of interest. they're all shilling things they personally believe will succeed, or things that they fucked up on and want to sell at the next mini-moon so they're trying to get you to help it mini-moon.

like the guy who made 5 threads today saying "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO BUY BUY BUY BUY" is not someone you should be listening to, even if he's right. you will always lose money if you try to get in on 4chan moon missions. whales and bots will take you for a ride and play with your feelings. always do your research.

you will only get rich if you are smart. and if you really are smart you can make your own decisions on what to invest in. think about it, if you're an idiot then how can you trust yourself to trust others? and if you aren't an idiot then why can't you trust yourself? if you personally believe there will be a big bear run soon, instead of actually investing right away you can open excel and make fake investments like kids do for high school projects and track your fake investments and see how you would've done if you actually did invest. that's what i did for awhile at least, but of course most people here will tell you if you don't invest in crypto today that you'll be sorry tomorrow. it's not really like that

tl;dr do your research. don't trust anyone here under any circumstances and don't go on quick moon missions
>>
>>3042980
Welcome to crypto bitch. Nut up.
>>
>>3043331
Problem is i dont know shit about bitcoins or alltcoins?
Where can i go to learn about it and make my own decisions?
>>
>>3042980
pls rate my porfolio i rode the dgb and ark gains from $180 i dont know what im doing lel
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.