[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Redpill me on this coin biz

Seeing some growth last few days
>>
>>3042297
how about you focus on your potty training first, street shitter.
>>
>>3042297
Read the tangle whitepaper. It's *the best coin *
>>
>>3042297
In terms of what it brings to the playing field, it's on the same level of novelty as Bitcoin. It's a cryptocurrency that's bringing blockless technology to the space. Feeless transfers. Meant for the Internet of Things economy.
>>
Concept is good, team leads are geniuses, marketing team does an excellent job. I'm going balls deep when coinbase lets my card purchase another $500 of Bitcoin to get more IOT
>>
Where the fuck are we supposed to buy this coin if bitfinex banned US customers? And it's on no other exchanges
>>
>>3042469
Source on that bitfinex claim? Also just VPN in
>>
It's all over the news. VPN is risky

they say we have 90 days to leave the site but only 5 days to stop trading ERC tokens. Is IOTA an eth token?
>>
>>3042297
one thing that I am concerned about this coin is that this coin is not divisible in a decimal as far as I know of. this gonna cause some triuble when it comes to real life usage
>>
>>3042511
you said the same thing about the toilet, pajeet.
>>
shit logo

bitfinex is shutting out USA buyers

not available in bittrex

need i say more

fuck iota.
>>
>>3042469
Literally bought yesterday without issue

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
Is it time to sell? I don't it will go much higher for the time being
>>
>>3042511
topkek
>>
I just dropped 3 btc on this hoping for a hail mary

If you look into what this project is doing it's gonna be huge. Surprise it hasn't been shilled more on biz. Countless use cases. The most secure decentralized ledger. The most scalable and distributed decentralized ledger. The fastest decentralized ledger. The least energy consuming decentralized ledger.

Seriously guys, buy this shit. No point shilling to poorfags on biz who won't make a dent in the volume of this coin. Current market cap is all about smart money. IOTA hasn't received 1% of the hype that ETH has. The tech behind this one is radically different from anything else in crypto. Will easily surpass ripple's market cap, just lol. That's a 3x gain alone.

This coin hasn't even mooned or experienced explosive growth if you look at the chart. It had a large ICO valuation and it's only about doubled since then. And it's only traded on ONE major market. Bitfinex will be disallowing US customers to access the site, but that is not for 90 more days. Bitfitnex has even agreed to help make the transition to other exchanges. Just wait till this thing gets to trex.
>>
I would buy byteball instead. It's like iota but better and wallet actually works well.
>>
>>3042508
No
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.