[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: omg.png (513KB, 2766x554px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
513KB, 2766x554px
JUST
>>
reminder anyone that posts pinkies or any memes such as these are crypto noobs. Infact look at this dumb fucks portfolio LOL
>>
File: IMG_1750.png (384KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.png
384KB, 808x805px
I BOUGHT AT THE ATH
>>
File: 1502498233134.png (26KB, 1239x399px) Image search: [Google]
1502498233134.png
26KB, 1239x399px
Personally not worried since news is coming up soon and will post again with my gains.

That being said, I'm absolutely livid with ICN. God dam this slav coin.
>>
>>3042191
ME TOO WTF
>>
>>3042138
TFW up 60% because of this coin rn despite not taking maximum advantage of this dip

OP on suicide watch
>>
>>3042199
This, if you fucking sell right now you should leave crypto and never come back. OMG is undervalued, it's a trap. The whales want you to sell.
>>
>>3042225
How do you know that?
>>
>>3042230
Upcoming news supposedly with McDonalds and Vitalik is on as an advisor.
>>
Whales are really bringing this down so they can accumulate more. No way it goes down that much, even when BTC is rising up.
>>
OMG is a crap coin that will die. People saw the pump and decided to chase it. People made money but now its correcting back to the dogshit pile it spawned from
>>
>>3042258
Fuck off with the FUD, it's not going to die when Vitalik is working on it lmao
>>
>>3042138
Would you recommend a close friend to buy an alt that made 500% gains not too long ago?
I know I wouldn't. You got greedy and fomoed in.
>>
>>3042235

I bought with those news when it was at 1.22, that's completely priced in already.
>>
>>3042303
found the nigger (:
>>
>>3042138
uuuh, just don't sell dude

OMG is solid...lots of stuff coming out soon. it is one of the few alts tied to a real company.
>>
File: 1501971531828.gif (944KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501971531828.gif
944KB, 500x500px
>>3042319
>>3042331

I am on the trigger for this, I feel like whenever the actual plasma website is released this will get a major bump. A lot of normies are in ETH and are going to want this out of fomo.

Isn't plasma going to dramatically narrow the range of capabilities between ETH and NEO?
>>
>>3042287
he isn't working on it. Hes an advisor. That means his face is just a marketing scheme you cuck
>>
altcoins are universally shit and if you buy one because you "believe" in it and not because you want to make some quick BTC, you're a retard and deserve to lose your money
>>
>>3042230
Look at the depth chart......
The whales are trying to accumulate it cheaply, this is a double digit voin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.