[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About Bitcoin Cash BCC/BCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: bcc.jpg (230KB, 1279x727px) Image search: [Google]
bcc.jpg
230KB, 1279x727px
The Bitcoin you see now has a majority of the developers working on it getting paid by the Blockstream corporation.

The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to collect fees and give return back to its investors. Blockstream is trying to be the new Visa/Mastercard.

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

The reason why you probably don't know this is because the Blockstream corporation has paid moderators in r/bitcoin (u/Theymos), Bitcoin.org, and Bitcointalk.com to censor and hide any information about Bitcoin Cash or the scaling debate, so it looks like there is only one solution (Segwit). They even modified CSS code to completely hide any posts or mentions of Bitcoin Cash.

More information (I know, fag Reddit but very in-depth):

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
>>
While I think there is some truth to this, I don't think new investors give a shit.
>>
go back to plebbit
>>
>>3039470
yea im with you on this. bitcoin segwit has network effects. bitcoin cash is for traditionalists aka minority. although i do hold 17bcc just in case it flips
>>
>>3039490
>>3039470

Working the way something is intended is only for "traditionalists"?

You realize Bitcoin has been stolen, right? These aren't good people, they are going to fuck you in the end. Any transaction you make the government will be able to monitor. It will literally be centralized--More than any fucking "china" meme you can come up with.

Enjoy cucking for Blockstream corp.
>>
so Roger Ver is the good guy and no cointelpro?
>>
>>3039517

Yes
>>
Got my comfy 20 BCH stored on a Nano ledger.

Hoping it takes off. If it drops some more I might start accumulating more.
>>
>>3039515
fyi im more invested in bch than in btc.
>>
>>3040456

you got 0.6 BCH and 0.2 BTC?
>>
>>3039453
If thats true, we need to expose them. Contact our friends at AnonOps?
>>
>>3040498
i have 17bcc and 1 btc
>>
is this the big crashening?
>>
>>3039453
>>
File: blink gif.gif (1MB, 237x355px) Image search: [Google]
blink gif.gif
1MB, 237x355px
>>3039453
This is a common Copy/Pasta (both the 4chan post and the reddit link).

Don't bother wasting your time with this shill.
>>
>>3040396
pathetic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.