[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any coin/LTC trades soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: litecoins.jpg (154KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
litecoins.jpg
154KB, 1000x666px
A friend of a friend of mine has informed me that they are in preparations on a certain exchange to allow LTC to be traded to any of their exchanges coins, just like BTC can.
The feature has been apparently requested by someone really big and apparently agreed on by other big folk.
He guesses that massive whales and large holders are looking to have fast transfers between exchanges, or to boost their holdings value.
His guess is that they are not the only exchange they are working with.
(these guys have apparently been in contact with their exchange for months, but it's very hush hush there, all NDA)

The change will likely be announced soon, with a small delay between it's announcement and release.
They want to get a lot of people to transfer their LTC into their exchange and blow up the price there.

Just some friendly heads up
>>
>>3038540
Apparently you're full of shit.
>>
>My dad works at LiteCoin
>>
>>3038540
>A friend of a friend of mine has informed me that they are in preparations on a certain exchange to allow LTC to be traded to any of their exchanges coins, just like BTC can.

It's called Lightning, dumb fuck
>>
File: litecoinaccepted.jpg (33KB, 963x350px) Image search: [Google]
litecoinaccepted.jpg
33KB, 963x350px
>>3038593
Not what I'm talking about.
On every exchange, you can trade BTC for any alt coin.
This exchange is planning to add LTC as tradable to any alt coin.

This means that there will be fast transactionable coin that can be used to buy into alts with. Where BTC could take you a while to move between exchanges, LTC would allow you to react faster, opening up possible arbitration opportunities.
>>
>>3038584
That's nothing. My dad IS a Litecoin.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.