/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It pisses me off how rapidly BTC increases in value. They say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: johnydepp.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
johnydepp.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
It pisses me off how rapidly BTC increases in value.

They say I shouldn't buy at ATH but it's a new ATH every fucking minute!
>>
Don't try to pick the top of a bull run. Its always a great time to buy BTC. Set stop losses. Move up the stop loss from buy wall to buy wall as it goes up.

Alternatively, just don't look at the price. In 5-10 years its almost guaranteed to be much higher.
>>
If you want to get in because you believe in the tech, and it's future, then current price shouldn't be you're only deciding factor. If you want to trade, it's a different story.
>>
I'm a poorfag so buying BTC is quite hard for me.

I can spend like $100 a month on crypto.
>>
Yeah, I sold all my BTC yesterday morning for a nice profit. Expected a pull back to re-enter but its a fucking monster. Coulda made a lot more.
>>
>>3037337
If you're just in it to see a price rise, then no, now is not the time for you to consider buying. Exercise some restraint and be patient, you will get your opportunity.
>>
>>3037337
Then do. Spend most on long-term low-risk investments like BTC and use the rest for higher risk-reward type of things.
>>
I'll see too many people suddenly get their attention drawn to something rising in price. This is wrong way to invest in something, imo. Find something that's good, then look for a entry point, chasing will only make you panic sell, especially if you're not wealthy and need the money. You'll see price starting to move against you, then boom, you're out because you need that money. ATH formation is not the time to take a major position in anything.
>>
Also OP, these movements that you're currently seeing are being made by low volume. That implies that the upward price movements aren't really "backed" by much buying, and could be easily wiped out by some panic selling.
>>
I thought "fuck it" and bought at ATH at 3300. It was a good choice.
>>
DOLLAR. COST. AVERAGING.
>>
>>3037315
It will drop hard as shit to below $2500 before the end of next week, screencap this.
>>
RIP in piece nocoiners

(A nocoiner Is someone without Bitcoin, if youre holding some shitty scamcoin like eth, you're a nocoiner)
>>
>>3037565
is a fallacy. It only wins against buying and hodling forever.
>>
>>3037537
If you bought it a couple days ago at $3300, that was not an ATH, bitcoin had just had a significant drop from around $3400.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>implying that we know what the whales are doing and its not pump and dump all the times
>>
Just sold everything.

I hope it crashes so I can re-buy.
>>
File: BRAINLET.png (925KB, 996x3150px) Image search: [Google]
BRAINLET.png
925KB, 996x3150px
how do i short altcoins?

if you look at the top performing altcoins on bittrex they are always constantly doing the classic double top and then they go down about 50 percent till they find the new average but i dont know how to profit from this pattern.
>>
File: youdidntbuybtc.jpg (75KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
youdidntbuybtc.jpg
75KB, 960x724px
pic related
>>
>>3037315
That's the characteristic of every Ponzi scheme.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.