[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay gents, real business talk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: jcp.png (19KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
jcp.png
19KB, 641x491px
JCP is a great way to get into real stocks if you have a few Sats kickin around. Stock is plummeting after they missed their quarterly estimates..

Worst case scenario, buy in - they liquidate a few locations, get a big government bail; and Bobs your uncle stock rebounds.

Orrrr could turn into the next Circuit City, and Ill see you in the Pink slips next week.
>>
>>3037053
Nigger we aren't going to fuck around with stocks, especially if they are actually volatile, because at least good cryptocoins almost always go back up. With stocks nobody knows what the fuck they'll do. Crypto is more to our advantage because of its massive fucking bull run.

The only reason to invest in stocks is if you want less volatility than with crypto, but not that fucking stocks have double digit volatility like that, there's 0 fucking point.
>>
>>3037081
This.
>>
File: qwertfags.jpg (102KB, 980x511px) Image search: [Google]
qwertfags.jpg
102KB, 980x511px
Over 116 Million Stocks on the wire today alone~
>>
>>3037053
>>3037081
>>3037104

a bunch of retards talking about things they have no idea
>>
>>3037081

Oho, "Nigger" - how classy retro..

JCP posts ~8-9 Billion dollar quarterly assets. If it liquidates, then theres your payout.
>>
>>3037170
>Oho, "Nigger" - how classy retro..

stfu and go back to lurking no one wants your shitty stock advice
>>
>>3037053
Oh yeah, let's totally pour our money into the dying business of brick-and-mortar real estate.

"Derp, I totally love to have to pay for gas to drive out to a stupid mall to buy midrange shit, find out they're out of the size I wanted in my style, then end up paying 20% more than buying online and having to pay for gas to drive the same thing home!"

>they liquidate a few locations, get a big government bail;

Lol, are you fucking nuts? When has a retail location ever gotten a bailout?

This is just going in the retail bankruptcy graveyard of all sorts of shit- K-mart, Sears, The Limited, Wet Seal, HH Gregg, Sports Basement, Radioshack, Gander Mountain, Payless Shoes, Gymboree, True Religion, Borders, Sharper Image, Brookstone etc etc.
>>
>>3037458
This guy gets it
>>
>>3037170
What do you mean by payout? How much would you profit off of JCP liquidation? I have no faith in retailers any longer, so I'm interested.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.