[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0x Proper ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This is how you do an ICO:
https://blog.0xproject.com/0x-token-sale-and-registration-details-75d84af11c60

Evenly distribute the coins across registered users. Can't wait for this to launch and watch people scramble to buy thousands more since they could only buy ~$3k worth in the ICO.
>>
It's not going anywhere, devs aren't interested in putting it on exchanges
>>
>>3036650
shitcoin
>>
>>3036650
The platform might be useful but the coin is useless and no reason to buy from an investor's standpoint
>>
>>3036691
You've posted this several times. It's just legal shit to avoid getting in trouble with the SEC.

>>3036745
The coin will be used as a transaction fee on the sites that use it (like bitfinex's new exchange ethfinex). It's also used for governance.
>>
>>3037065
>on the sites that use it
Are you implying that sites can use the 0x platform but not use the token?
>>
>>3037928
No I'm saying the sites that use 0x. ZRX tokens will be used as transaction fees for companies that use 0x.

Here is a quote from one of the team members on slack, "Trades over an exchange powered by the 0x protocol requires fees which are denominated in ZRX tokens. These fees are set by the "relayer"/exchange."

They already have bitfinex on board, as well as a bunch of other ones you can take a look at on their site.

So you can judge for yourself how in demand the tokens will be.
>>
>>3038437
intedasting, thanks
>>
>>3038437
>>3038476
>Registration has ended.
Oh well :^)
>>
>>3038490
You should pick it up when it hits exchanges. It will pull an Omise Go.
>>
>>3036650
i made registration but i'd like someone to sell this idea to me. what's the potential here? how likely and quickly is that to happen?
>>
Im in a group of 5 that invest in crypto together and this was our next ICO. Sucks that we're only limited to a few grand per person desu, but we all had like two other people we know who arent even involved in crypto register so that we could get more of the token. This ICO model is really interesting and will probably work to make it more sought after on tge exchanges. The limit both pissed me off and just made me want to be a part of it even more.
>>
>>3036650
Will it work like NEO(aka taking transaction fees?)
>>
>>3039620
You are the type of idiot they were obviously targeting. It is a marketing tool invented by cartman. Doesn't matter that it is just another shitcoin
>>
>>3039938
>It is a marketing tool invented by cartman.
lol yeah pretty much
>>
>>3039938
Perhaps but maybe in that there also lies the upside--more fools like me will wanna buy in.

Its going to be cake to flip.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.