[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could ban any coin from being shilled on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Personally
>Espers(the logo alone is so pretentious and infuriating)
>Siggie bagholders
>Monaco shills
>>
bancor
>>
NEO

most overhyped vaporware shit ever
>>
File: 1498314708642.jpg (31KB, 374x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498314708642.jpg
31KB, 374x480px
>neo shills
>monero shills

they are really the worst, and they are both equally as toxic and delusional

but atleast i feel a tiny bit of pity for the monero shills, i'd also be salty AF if my coin did fuck all in 2017, while other coins like eth or zcash went 20x
>>
>>3034334
>>3034339
t. faggots and racists that missed out on NEO
>>
>>3034354
das homophobic nigga
>>
>>3034354
not at all, i was on the neo train, but i knew it wouldn't last forever and got out at 35$, bought in at 9$

stop being emotional towards your coins
>>
>>3034323
Dw, Espers is gonna get a new logo.
>>
>>3034354
>racists
lmao i bet this nigger lost a lot on bancor
>>
>>3034323
tenx and tkn, ever since Monaco mooned they have become too bitter. Learn to accept defeat guys.
>>
>Espers
Definitely.
Fuck Espers, get Wespers. Official 4chan meme currency that's going to make a bunch of neets into millionaires as long as they get in on the /biz/ giveaways.
Shill it harder so that the autistic normies invest in it in the coming future when they don't know how to look for winning tickets
>>
>>3034354
How can you be racist towards sub-humans?
Racism only applies when a sub-human calls white people white trash
Even the pants sharters at walmart are better than the smartest,kindest chinese person alive
>>
>>3034323
dgb because they are so lame.
>>
>>3034396
You do realize what you just said was racist and retarded
>>
>>3034354
homophobic negroid. gotta have someone else to shit on when you already have low self esteem
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>3034415
>>
>>3034415
Juden ratings off the chart
The Juden are just jealous they will never be aryan untermensch
>>
>>3034323
>>3034380
True, espers is a yobit pajeet scam. Wespers is good coin based on Waves. Lots of monies to be made.
>>
>>3034415
you do realize that you are retarded.
>>
>>3034426
>aryan untermensch
>>
>>3034426
>tell a fact
>juden
I believe underageb& is relevant now
>>
NEOfags are insufferable.

DGBers are the best memers, along with bitbeaners. /biz/ would be boring without them. NEOfags bring nothing to the table except rampant autism.
>>
>>3034443
In my country
There is problem
And the problem is the Jew
Throw the jew down the well
so my country can be free
-Borat
>>
>>3034323
>Espers

That's literally one guy who is very likely the developer of said shitcoin hoping to unload his 99% premine.
>>
>>3034456
The problem is you don't even know what the terms, that you parrot, mean.
>aryan untermensch
I believe the untermesch part when it comes to you
>>
>>3034430
Just remember to tell people they can buy Wespers on the superior Waves Dex
>>
>>3034465
Lmao,Juden admitting that Aryans are untermensch above all other races
Haha scum,now lick my boots and you won't be sent to the showers
>>
>>3034504
Untermensch literally means "subhuman" you fucking low IQ noob can't you understand that already lmao
Google it
>>
>>3034519
Fake
Google is a jew company
/pol/ told me all aryans were untermensch and everyone else ubermensch
I'd trust /pol/ over google
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.