[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking profitable shitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 27215326-rocket-wallpapers.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
27215326-rocket-wallpapers.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone got any advice on how to do this? I'm rubbish at picking which altcoins are going to take off and, apart from getting lucky with DNT, have been stuck FOMOing into already mooning shitcoins resulting in measly 10% returns or losses.
>>
look for promising new coins/ICOs, read the whitepaper/roadmap/dev team, make sure it's not a scam and they have some kind of working product
>>
>>3034251
What's the easiest way to find out about new ICOs?
>>
Research for SAFEX. Undervalued coin.
Developer give an interview to forbes yesterday and wallet will be launched this weekend.
>>
>>3034267
bitcointalk announcements, topicolist.com, icorating.com which classifies them according to risk, hype and investment potential
>>
>>3034288
Awesome, thanks.
>>
>>3034280
I'll go check it out. Would you say now is a good time to get into it, or do you think it will dip before going back up?
>>
>>3034366
Now it is a good time. Probably it will hit 1200 sat this weekend.
>>
>>3034366
SAFEX is developing a platform like Ebay and Amazon using crypto. It will be launched november and you will see massive gains.
>>
>>3034508
Sounds promising. I had a look at their site and it seems a solid project. I'll be sure to pick up some SAFEX.
>>
>>3034230
ill save you the trouble op and tell you to buy 10k $SNGLS and hodl for the next 2 years

you wont hear it from anyone else on this board
>>
>>3034654
Never heards of SNGLS, can you give me a tl;dr?
>>
>>3034685

zach.lebeau [6:09 AM] Thanks @complexitycomplex. There's so many great things going on now and the potential news is piling up. We're coming out of our summer quiet mode next week and look forward to telling everyone all about it.
>>
>>3034685
think of a platform of youtube, soundcloud, and netflix all in one without the middle man coming between the content creators and the audience.
>>
SAFEX
>>
>>3034717
Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on it. It sounds very ambitious, do you think the team behind it are capable of making it a success?
>>
>>3034727
Fuck this shit coin
>>
>>3034753
very much so. they are always active on their slack page and have some real players from hollywood and other ventures that joined the team. they have a staff of over 50 now with a few offices around the worldand the first token to have a live help chat on their site. i recommend reading their medium page
>>
>>3034796
Oh great, surprised I haven't heard of it before then. Sounds like a real dedicated team.
>>
>>3034717
Lbry and Steem are already doing it
>>
>>3035065
isn't steem more like social/blogging network?
>>
>>3034230
is uv coin any good?
>>
>>3034230

OP, you can consider OBSIDIAN, it's a good project

https://obsidianplatform.com/
>>
Join signal groups on telegram. I can recommend some. They are really good.
>>
>>3035197

Recommend it anon, i'll appreciate it
>>
MEMETIC AND STARTCOIN ON BITTREX WILL BRING YOU OVER 10% GANIZ IF YOU BUY NOW JUST SAYING S E N P A I
>>
Blocknet is a solid hold. First move advantage with atomic swap trading and the DEX ui is releasing in a couple months. New production chain should be out next week so expecting a decent pump in price.
>>
>>3035187
I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>3035250
What exchanges is it on?
>>
>>3035065
>Steem
how's /biz/raeli steem cartel doing? their discord still active?
>>
>>3035276
it's on bittrex, however the volume is low <100BTC
the thing with BLOCK is that you need a shitload to run a node (5000 iirc), dev is slow and I don't know how many users their DX even has
>>
>>3035545
That's unfortunate. I'll probably wait for the volume to go up before considering investing then.
>>
>>3035197
Would appreciate some recommendations.
>>
>>3035679
you know what's unfortunate, anon? me watching BLOCK a while back when it was $2 thinking it's too expensive
>>
>>3035236
typical /biz/ too late
>>
>>3035713
I'm pretty sure we've all made that mistake before. Better sooner than later though in the end. What's it sitting at currently?
>>
>>3035879
$14.37
>>
>>3035930
Wew, that's heaps. And you think it's still gonna rise even after all that?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.