[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SegWit soon what happens to BCC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20170808_022127.jpg (3MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_022127.jpg
3MB, 4160x2080px
SegWit activation day one.
>Miners switch to bigger blocks for more tx fees.
BTC dies BCC has 10x to 35x moon mission at peak FOMO
>Miners stay with BTC
BTC rallies to 6K
BCC? Dies? Becomes the "other bitcoin"?

How are all of you preparing for SegWit?
>>
>>3032857
BCC is to BTC what ETH classic is to ETH
>>
>>3032857
Bump. Want to hear from people with iqs over 250 only
>>
File: 1-JZRcflz9PdOkoRm5WYwugw.jpg (362KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1-JZRcflz9PdOkoRm5WYwugw.jpg
362KB, 2000x1000px
BCC will stick around somehow until LN is up and running. Then die a slow agonizing death as big blockers realise they were bamboozled.
>>
I predicted that BCC would end up the same price as ETC is to ETH

turned out to be amazingly accurate.
>>
>>3033747

You do realise BCC will be implementing second layer solutions along along with the block size increase right? That BCC will not be constrained by cryptokikes attempting to get a cut out of each transaction?
>>
>>3033807
Then it's too similar to segwit coin for anyone to invest in it.

Face it,BCC is over
>>
>>3033747
It honestly seems like whales are going to bcc. All new dumb money is flocking to btc. Btc will have continued success because of network effects but i think bcc will make some huge gains in the foreseeable future
>>
>>3033835

BCC: Low transaction fees, large blocksize and no middle men
BTC: Ridiculously high transaction fees, small blocksize and cryptokike bankers taking a cut form every transaction.

Face it pajeet, BCC is here to stay.
>>
>>3033807
>>3033854
>>3033884
Fuck off Pajeet shills. Go back to r/btc where you all fellate each other thinking about Ver's cock
>>
>>3033884
there is no point in bigger blocks when they havent filled even one block with 2mb (except at the fork when people were dumping, and even then the network proved how it was unreliable with high fees and long transaction times), face it chong bcc is a shitcoin and will never come near bitcoin
>>
>>3032857
All I know is my BCC that I just separated from my BTC in electrum is taking fucking forever to get to my bittrex wallet

Still 0/10 confirmations...
>>
>>3033940
>>3033929
Capped
>>
>>3033884
Actually, segwit has very small transaction fees. Thats why they adopted it, because you cant become a currency by charging high transaction fees and being slow. They will make up the loss with volume.
>>
>>3033961
>saying BTC is slow

It's taking me longer to send my BCC for fucks sake. Sent BTC earlier today, trying to send BCC now, same amount, no confirmations after 30 minutes...
>>
>>3033807
Sure it 'will'. I'm also sure everyone will trust a couple of hacks hired by a state sponsored Chinese magnate over a FOSS project ran by dozens of engineers and CS nerds raised and educated in the western free world.

You should write a fanfic about it Mao.
>>
>>3033983
Big blockers are a religious cult at this point. Literally nothing they say is true, but they do not care. Like the scientologist nut, they will invest and shill as much as they can; when their money magically fades away, they will blame, blockstreamcoreaxailluminatikikes or whatever buzzwords they can think of, instead of facing the truth.
For example BCC is actually BitConnect, which has existed much longer than Bitcoin Cash. But no, they cannot use the actual ticker BCH, they have to use BCC because their cult told them to, and they don't care it is wrong, juvenile and plain retarded to do so.
>>
Just how many Bitcoins are there? How many more to come
>>
>>3034032
Now only on 2 confirmations out of 10...christ

Going to sell for BTC and use it to invest in some shitcoins
>>
>>3032995
Blatantly fraudulent analogy
>>
>>3033949
just hold it. Miners wouldn't dare sell it until it's at least 0.4. Why fuck yourself out of more money?
>>
>>3034090

LMAO. BCC will never go above 0.1 again.
>>
>>3034291
nice fud shill.
>>
Don't bother replying for now guys, chinks are still on dinner break. Chinacoin heavy shilling should resume once the night shift begins.
>>
BCC is a pajeet coin, only pajeets care about low transaction fees
>>
>>3034032
just call it bcash and look how many will foam from the mouth its so funny
>>
>>3034058

There are around 16mil, and there will be 21mil total.

But a lot, probably millions, are "lost," meaning they have been sent to the wrong wallets, or the private keys for the wallets were lost.
>>
>>3033551
No one in /biz/(excluding me) has triple digit IQ
>>
aug 17.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.