[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 350x350px
Verge coin next millionaire maker?
>>
I think it's over.
>>
How so?
>>
from the /r/ from one of their developers

"Yes, development is happening every day. We released our brand new TOR Android wallet (never been done before in crypto) on July 31st and will likely be releasing our i2P Android wallet this month.
You can see all of the items we are working on here: https://vergecurrency.com/#roadmap"

im hodling what im willing to lose with this coin. Fucking coins moon and tank because of a tweet or a shill so hopefully the end of this month or so a new announcement comes out
>>
About to put $100 on lads
>>
File: 86wlpqlpl0ez.jpg (135KB, 1334x1229px) Image search: [Google]
86wlpqlpl0ez.jpg
135KB, 1334x1229px
>>3030596

This is a fantastic buy at 70 SATS. If I had Bitcoin to transfer over right now, I would. I have a vision of this coin going to $1 mid term (next 5 years) and perhaps $5 + long term (10+ years). It is better than Bitcoin in terms of speed, security and anonimity. Beats other privacy focused coins at speed. Currently the most undervalued low market cap crypto that has the potential for massive gains that would turn a pauper into a prince.
>>
>>3031017
SHILLL ALARM BOYS#$$#
>>
Ive got some dollaroos in it, but I'm not salivating at the mouth. Looks like it has potential, but to knock off monero it has to A) be more user friendly (looks like it is already satisfying that) and B) prove it is anonymous.

Just a reminder that quite a few coins, including zcash, claimed anonymity, but it was later exposed thats to the feds, that monero is the only one that stood up to that challenge.

The biggest thing Verge could do if they want this to moon, is prove its usefulness to darknet marketplaces. Get them adopting it en mass, and its game over for monero.
>>
>>3031017

as someone who has money in verge, this post reeks of shill and even if its not its terrible advice.

Anyone who trades bitcoin off for something else deserves to lose their money.
>>
>>3030596
this was the first shitcoin I bought, insta 30% loss and looking at sats today I'm glad I cut my losses short over a month ago instead of holding on this shitcoin

I strongly suggest nobody touches this pajeet scamcoin. I hodlel ANS (NEO) because I believed it had a future and I was right. I was also right to discard this shitcoin because it's going back to 0 sats.
>>
>>3030596

I bought Verge at 14 sats. Sold all the profits to buy Monero and other real coins.
>>
>>3031107

Everytime I put USD into BTC for the purpose of buying altcoins the BTC increased in value in the meantime so then when I went to alts I had higher buying power. It worked for me desu.
>>
verge is literally bitcoin clone running on tor
how do you kikes fall for this shit
>>
>>3031176

> Uses Scrypt = Bitcoin clone

KYS fool
>>
>>3031194
>public blockchain
shill harder
>>
>>3031176
It's a litecoin clone running on tor.

Which is actually a disadvantage btw, since it means you can't use it on systems like tails or whonix or any other torified system, because you'd be running tor over tor which isn't considered secure.
>>
I mean I am a millionaire in verge coin, does that count OP?
>>
>>3031017
deeponion is better.
>>
>>3031307
Probably
>>
> autists will argue autistically over this

one fucking dollar will get you about ~400 units of this.

Either its shit or its not.

If its not youve made a fantastic investment.

If it is, youve lost a dollar.

Biz is the ultimate concentration of clever-silly types, you idiots wait until a coin has revealed itself to have a future and then buy in when its like $15, and then wonder why would never make good gains.

Heres the secret: buy shit coins when they're really really fucking cheap. Most of them are shitcoins, but a few of them are bound to succeed massively.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.