[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4813949823.png (65KB, 1262x567px) Image search: [Google]
4813949823.png
65KB, 1262x567px
Classic
>>
I've been drawing triangles for 15years and I can say for sure that there is a triangle here
>>
What does it mean
>>
Honestly OMGs graph from beginning is beauriful. Nice growth.
Not like that garbage DGB, or BitBay, or some of the other crap that gets shilled around here.

Gets the blood flowing to my penis. But then I remember since I masturbate too much it doesn't always get erect as often.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it makes me metaphorically erect.
>>
$100 / OMG by EOY --- $10 by EOM

screenshot this.
>>
looks like textbook Italian shitkicker
>>
Should I buy in? Have 0.5 BTC lying around.
>>
This must be one of the best market makers i have seen, it's drawing the graph perfectly
>>
>>3030116
$100 by EOY? Now THAT gets my dick hard.
>>
>>3030137
Is it about to moon? Perfect graph formation.
>>
from the other OMG thread: it's actually a bull pennant. $11 by Sunday, screencap dis.
>>
>>3030116
It's gonna be $10 by the end of the week dude, it literally hit mid $8's early today.

>>3030081
>>3030102
I made a post a day or so ago about how expertly these whales have been manipulating this coin and keeping it on a path of healthy growth. I heard the OMG ICO wasn't even open to the public and was all purchased by investment bankers and venture capitalists, so they know what the fuck they're doing. Amazing to see what is possible with this type of chart manipulation compared to the retarded Chinese and dumb virgin whales that bought into BTC on a whim ten years ago and buy up every ICO just to crash it with their fuckery.
>>
>>3030141
Not yet, watch the consolidation at 100k, it's the same pattern
>>
>>3030148
It mooned after a tweet. We need omisego to tweet about how they are going to work with McDonalds or something. Then 3x moon mission overnight.

I love waking up to omg. Or blow jobs. Not sure which I prefer more.
>>
>>3030166
I trully believe that it would have blow to near 340k and crash to 150k after the mrbones tweet. Imagine all the bagholders that will stop the growth. The MM stopped that growth cause it would have been unhealthy. Consolidations are better cause you are setting support levels. Look how it's building support at 200k.
>>
>>3030237
Yes, whenever it starts to take off out of control the MM immediately steps in and tests the support, if not he throws up walls to keep everything healthy.

Like I said >>3030147 there are some serious people interested in this coin and I think it has the most power behind it besides everything but Bitcoin. But I do wonder, since it's supposed to be eventually used for real world uses, if that would hurt it's growth potential, since nobody is going to be able to use $100 coins for day to day transactions. It's practical use might actually end up being a negative.
>>
double inverse upside down pelican formation spotted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.