[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"let your profits run, cut your losses short"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1499549888831.jpg (802KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1499549888831.jpg
802KB, 1564x1564px
Do you have a plan for cutting losses short or just hodl and hope it will eventually come back around? I used to set stop-loss orders below meme lines, but ended up buying high selling low so stopped doing it. Maybe my line spotting powers are weak.
>>
I just hodl and sell when I need sum money lol. Cute grill
>>
>>3029139
>grill

anon, i . . .
>>
>>3029139
I sure hope that no one posts the webm.
This is an honestly important question. Even large hedges seem to take the hit or even go bankrupt when markets crash, when one would assume they'd know how to cut losses.
>>
>>3029124
>I used to set stop-loss orders below meme lines, but ended up buying high
yeah that has nothing to do with meme lines, that's just you being a retard
>>
>>3029124
Heres hoe you don't lose money in crypto - Dont sell in Negative Ever
>>
Degeneracy. le a sage o mundo.
>>
>>3029212
"Buy high" is only determined once you sell. Coins aren't stocks in a company with assets, they have no real value to compare price to.
>>
>>3029124
This is about as useful as saying "buy low and sell high". lmao
>>
I lost a lot the last couple weeks buying low, selling lower, and watching things go up later. Unless it's a true blue shitcoin or you bought at ATH you're probably better off holding.
>>
>>3029226
Terrible loss of opportunity. Look at ZEN. Those bagholders will never ever get their bitcoin back.
>>
>>3029196

what webm?
>>
>>3029307
The one where she awkwardly jacks off.
>>
>>3029124
Lines should be dynamic, move it up or down as the conditions change. Don't expect everyone else to have plotted the same line and trade around it.
As a rule of thumb you sell losers at -7% if the downtrend is continuing. For example look at the ripple chart. Although this is crypto so most things can be held to at least come out around 0% if you didn't literally buy the top.
>>
>>3029231
yup, you are indeed a total fucking retard
>>
People who hold their trash coins for months hoping for a pump and dump or other miracle rise don't understand opportunity cost. I sold off my sia the other day. Ignore what you originally paid for it and ask yourself would you rather have it's current worth in Sia or a coin like Neo when it was 8 bucks or disctrict now when it's a few pennies.
>>
>>3029365
Wait is this girl (male) a female (boy) with XX (XY) chromosomes?
>>
>>3029420
I had read the -7% rule of thumb referred to stocks, although for ripple it would look perfect right now if you wanted to bet that this really was the bottom.
Mine were usually closer to -20%
>>
>>3029365
I want someone to post it
>>
>>3029124
I want to dip my private key into her bull trap.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.