[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verifying coinbase account or just cashing out quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How do I wire money to my coinbase account to verify if I'm using Bank of America? I need to be able to withdraw money quickly and don't like the 3-5 days it takes.
I read that many other people have gotten a little fucked from what should be a relatively simple process
>t. normie and retarded amerifat
>will send crypto to address if good help
thanks
>>
great question because i use bofa too and my account is linked to coinbase. i thought it didnt take very long though?
>>
>>3028511
what's bofa?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 262x263px
>>3029056
Lurk more
>>
>>3029056
Read the first sentence of OP
>>
>>3029056
BOFA DEEZ NUTS
>>
Is twitter the worst format for humor ever
>>
>>3028511
I wanted to withdraw some money yesterday so that I could give my buddy that's about to get off probation some money cause I felt bad before his court date which is the 14th, but it said on coinbase that it wouldn't be until the 15th before I would see the money in my bank account. Wasn't much of a problem for me in the past, but this a pretty slow system considering they're supposed to be the de facto medium to buy and sell crypto for normies. How long does it take you to withdraw money?
>>
>>3029288

that depends on if you prefer short, shallow jokes or dark relatable humor that traps young people into a cult of negativity for years
>>
>>3029425
>cult of negativity
i'm starting to think normie meme culture is just a giant death cult

>>3029370
i've never withdrawn before and honestly i don't really plan to for another 9 months so i don't get hit with them real nigga taxes
>>
>>3029435
Yeah I'm pretty worried about that area, I've only withdrawn very small amounts and try to use crypto to pay for most things but sometimes I just have to. If I'm only withdrawing say like 200 bucks every couple weeks would I still have to pay taxes on that 200?
>>
>>3029435
Being a nihilist is cool these days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.