[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ethereum still the one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0354.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
I'm new to crypto trading and was told by a friend that they mine Etherium and rent servers to maximise profits.

Is this still the way to go nowadays?

How do you research the next big wave, and what tools do you use to execute trades? Do you use these tools through hiring servers for the extra compute?
>>
Tough to say if ETH will be the one big smart contract platform. NEO and STRAT are still in their infancy comparatively and could one day beat out ETH
>>
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only cryptos big enough to be traded directly with other cryptos, without interfering with each other.
>>
How did you get into this game, and how much would someone need to invest to see some results?

What should I be doing now to get myself making some coin?
>>
File: iconomi report.png (426KB, 1200x3109px) Image search: [Google]
iconomi report.png
426KB, 1200x3109px
Neo and Strat are vaporware. >>3028076

Eth will always be a safe bet and will still grow. If you want a safe bet with 100x potential, get ICN. I'm not gonna sit here and shill you on it tho.
>>
>>3028365

In March I wanted to mine bitcoin, but the gear was too expnesive. Did some research in buying some on exchanges and saw they sold Eth as well as Btc. IT was about $19 at this point. Few days later I put $2k into it at $40 each and watched its 4000% pump and sold at 350. Made about 14k in 3 months, but I did really no research before the fact, Only saw it going up. I probably wouldn't do it again without resarching.

Despite what people tell you, altcoins really are a spray and pray mentality. Unless you do the research and believe in the product, dont invest. Diversify with btc and eth
>>
>>3028380
is that why NEO already has 2 ICOs going onto their vaporous, nonexistant platform?
>>
How would you compare this form of trading to say the stock market or foreign exchange trading? Would this be more in line with HYIP risky type investing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.