[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is it's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (6KB, 260x107px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 260x107px
What the FUCK is it's problem?
>>
Biggest shitcoin going
>>
Devs dump 1 billion every month and have enough to do it for the next 5 years. 70 percent premined. It's dying a slow death, sell now if you're holding it. Or don't, I don't give a fuck. But your money would be better off in literally any coin on the market, hell, even the Vanguard fund
>>
>>3027794

>wait 5 years
>get filthy rich

i dont see the problem?
>>
>>3027794
U got to be somewhat retarded to still come with untrue claims like the one about "muh they dumps aaaaalllll their coiiiiiins muh"
I feel so sorry for you.
They are locking away their coins via escrow by end of the year. Do proper research first.
Now apologize.
>>
File: 1501860815170.png (163KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1501860815170.png
163KB, 500x694px
>>3027730
>he fell for it
>>
existing is it's problem

you have to be the biggest sucker alive to buy cripple

it's a bigger jewish scam than bancor
>>
>>3027730

There is no problem. If you read more about this coin and technology, it's going exactly as planned. More and more banks buy into it, and eventually it WILL be used for its true purpose: fiat exchange intermediary.

And by that time it will easily reach $100, but probably much more. The gold standard will be deprecated.
>>
its already 3rd in marketcap you faggots, it wont ever pass eth or btc, wasted buy, enjoy your small gains
>>
>>3027730
its*
>>
>a fucking fidget spinner
>>
>>3027979

You have much to learn. Do you even know what marketcap means and what its implications are?

Surpassing ETH or BTC is not its purpose, so it doesn't make sense to even say that. Just remember this: XRP will be worth more than $100 once it reaches its full potential, and most likely a lot more.
>>
the rippening will happen in ~3 years.
>>
>>3027941
so instead of getting rid of fiat this shitcoin is just gonna be used to exchange for fiat? fucking dropped
>>
>38 billion circulating supply
>developer still have over 60 billion coins to dump even more

this coin was designed to be low, and stable as possible, banks HATE anything regarding votality, they dont want coins to moon hard or die out

its a good coin, but you cannot make money off it, its designed that way
>>
It's a Poloniex coin. Every coin in the front dgb SC ripple the creators got rich and buyers got poor. I'm sure some of these tech faggot scammers will get caught
>>
>>3027894
https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/
1 billion every month. Are you one of those cucks that likes rich people taking a shit on you? Or a paid shill? A commander even?
>>
File: 1486592354103.png (65KB, 543x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486592354103.png
65KB, 543x500px
>>3028020
>100 gorillion coins in circulation
>$100 per coin

You do realize that is quite literally impossible, right?
>>
>>3027894
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
Also check out the retraction at the end of this article. Previously it stated that they didn't care about the price of the XRP token. They changed their tune and made HuffPo retract once they realized this was fucking up their dump operation. I especially like the part where they're like, Ripple was dumping 300 million every month, now that they have a much bigger market cap,you're not even gonna notice the 1 billion goy. Buy this shit up boys, you deserve to be poor if you can't read and see the shills working overtime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.