[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it. This is what they are hiding from you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170812_021811.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_021811.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
May I present to you...

>Mothership

This is a coin that used to raise funds for an exchange that will offer perks, such as lower fees/priority support/app access,

Great devs and team is rebuying 50% of the supply with 20% of their fee intake as a repayment to the community.

With this coin everyone can participate with every ICO even if you are american with e-residency.

Currently 0.07sat with 10mil marketcap
Target for short term 10000sat. (Depend on the mass, but once they found out about this gem. Its going to be big.)

Long term $2+ next year.

Available at cryptopia

Thank you for your attention.
>>
>>3025880
God dammit we have been over this before!
NOBODY WANTS YOUR STUPID SHITCOIN.

You post this literally every single day. Fuck off.
>>
>>3025898
Buy when it's above 3000sat then.

screencapped.
>>
>>3025898
Not true. I posted about msp yesterday and I'm not op.
>>3025960
I hold a small bag because this could easily 10* from here with the current bull market.
>>
>>3025880
so like binancecoin but for cryptopia
>>
>>3026009
They are making they're own exchange in Estonia free of any sec regulations and shit. Also offering e-residency so you can do ICOs in the u.s
>>
>>3026000
>trips

Im in for 10k
>>
>>3026023
Keks blessing will never do you wrong.
>>
>>3026009
Maybe good news will coming out on September(bittrex). September is going to be a great month for Altcoin and this gem has only 10mil marketcap. What do you think? Hahahah
>>
Shitcoin. CFI (mooned today) is already providing priority access and support for ICOs.
>>
Well... I'm leaving now. Enjoy my thread mate.
>>
>>3026182

CFI is only doing one aspect of what MSP is doing which is the ICO guidance and legal framework.

If you wanna know what MSP is doing, just click this link. A lot of hype to be had over the next year and just even the next three months.

https://trello.com/b/icEYDrpu/mothership-transparent-roadmap

MSP is going to do for Europe as Waves is doing for Russia. Also trading though their decentralized exchange, all accounts linked with e-residency have tax frameworks already set up for them which is huge for the average person who doesn't want to risk money laundering by accident. It's only a 10m mcap on an exchange that isn't very active compared to Bittrex, Hitbtc, or Polo so whenever one of them add it, it'll moon for sure. It has very high f growth potential and going to revolutionize crypto trading for legacy traders.
>>
Got 18K worth of it. Pretty chill and probably will hodl until the end of this year when it reach 200 million MC.
>>
>>3025880

>an exchange with priority access
what could possibly go wrong?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.