[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bittrex-logo-white-no-tagline.png (12KB, 424x92px) Image search: [Google]
bittrex-logo-white-no-tagline.png
12KB, 424x92px
Hello Biz,
I played with dummy money on Blockfolio over the last 2 weeks and gained 500%.

Got onto most moon missions since started,and lost only few euro here and there.

Do I have God hands or is it just beginners luck?

I do my research and I know how markets and mooning works.

I trade only shitcoins.
>>
BUY ICN NOW BEFORE IT'S LATE!
>>
bull market is on full effect right now, who knows how long it will go on
>>
>>3024940
you don't have a position until you enter one with real money
>>
For your own sake call it beginner's luck.

People who get into crypto during bear runs will pull out after losing a few hundo, or buy low and make bank once the bull comes.

People that get in during a bull run make bank immediately, pour in thousands more because they think they actually know what they're doing, then lose their life savings by panic selling during a correction.
>>
File: 1501153640450.png (59KB, 1127x686px) Image search: [Google]
1501153640450.png
59KB, 1127x686px
>>3025015
Truth
>>
>>3024995
I Plan on playing shitcoins after initial BTC and ETH purchase,What wallet would you recommend for those two?

Also I am planning on lodging to Kraken,Bitfinex,Bittrex and Liqui.
But my initial investment is going to be small so I want to stick with one for the start,which one of them is the best for shitcoin moon missions?

Thank you for help,may God bless you with gains.
>>
>>3025015
I'm the second case except I held painstakingly through that fucking correction and am just now starting to return to my previous all-time-high.
>>
>>3025015
Good point, noted.

I am careful, very careful.
I invest when I see raise, make 15-20% and then sell,I dont wait for the coin to become "NEXT BITCOIN".

Any word of advice?
>>
Why the fuck are you asking you pussy? Get in or get left behind
>>
>>3025110
Did you not read my last post?
I am very careful, also I have wife and kids, so on one hand I cant go throwing money that might go to waste.......but on the other I can make our lives better.
>>
>>3025138
Playing with monopoly money is easy. You are entering an entirely different psychology when you are dealing with your own money.

Here's my words of advice:
1. You don't lose money unless you pull your investment out at a loss.
2. Never invest more than you are willing to lose.

Based on your method of capturing %'s, it sounds like you'll do well as a trader, and you don't savvy yourself an investor. You entered at a good time to get a feel for a bull-run, which seem to get longer each run as the market cap increases. Who knows how long it will go for, but considering its only been a week, and they historically last 3-4 weeks, I think it'd be a safe entry into positions your coins are in. Approaching it like penny stocks is a smart strategy.
Just remember to pull your profits, and don't touch your coins that are down. Sometimes you have to hold some bags for a few months.

I've made more money using Crypto as my own bank, than I have working in a year. Crypto has allowed me to quit my job and trade at my own leisure and still have more than enough to pay for my lifestyle while still growing outrageously.

Personal anecdote with some advice built from 4 years of mistakes in crypto.

Buy, hold, be rich in 3 years.
>>
Remember kid: ”Don’t confuse brains with a bull market.”
>>
>>3024940
Nah you just started at the end of the bear market and got to take part in the run up
>>
>>3025660
This is correct and like >>3025317
said, playing with fake money is fucking easy.

When you start feeling emotions because you've got an uncomfortable amount of money on the line, it's different.

I made a fuck ton in the last bull run but held through the entire bear market and fuck me that hurt. Now I'm at about 80% of my all-time-high from the bull run....as of June. So I've been "down" for 2 months now but still way up annually.
>>
>>3025717
>>3025317
Thank you guys for the advice.

Also to further highlight my strategy I plan to put 10% of gains in BTC every day and leave it to sit there,play with the rest.

Up to the point when the bank grows too big and I will start putting more in BTC.

Again, thank you for the insight.
>>
When you invest fake money, your emotions have no impact on your decisions because you have nothing to lose. When you start investing your actual money then you have to fight your emotions, which is the hardest thing to do. You were basically winning at T-ball and now want to join the majors, it's not even the same game.
>>
>>3025803
>I plan to put 10% of gains in BTC every day

the fact that you don't have a counter plan when you lose 10, 20, 30% of your investment shows how naive you are. You fake entered the strongest bull market in the past few years and thus your expectations are fucked up.
>>
>>3025046
Ether delta if you want to get into post ico coins
>>
Forget NEO, OMG, and every other coin that has mooned over the past few days. Look to hop into DNT, SIGT, or BAT as they have plenty of potential to grow still.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.