[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIGNATUM PRICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: signatum.jpg (101KB, 934x698px) Image search: [Google]
signatum.jpg
101KB, 934x698px
Will SIGNATUM hit 10 dollars someday ?
>>
It will replace monero
>>
>>3024882
no, the devs dumped their premined coins and bailed
>>
im holding some so will i be rich ? :D
>>
>>3024882
devs already dumped on you're dumbass.

doesn't even realize it.
>>
>>3024882

Doubt it. If Bittrex doesn't list this shit, then the whales on Cumshittingpussyfaggotcuntopia will continue depressing and manipulating it.

Most optimistically I can see it hitting $1, maybe a little more, by the end of the year.
>>
>>3024898
>>3024912
no premine, try again fudders
>>
how many months to 10 dollars from your opinion ?
>>
why this coin is not listing on bitrexx yet ? shit
>>
we need Bittrex to rid us of the botting done by the whales. whenever the price appears to be going up, the bots automatically step in and gobble up all sell orders in less than a second only to relist them and buy them up over and over again.
>>
>>3024931
>>3024918
>>3024902
>>3024882
lol samefag.

r u srs? bwahahahah
>>
and when this shit appears on bittrex i want new PC i want to have money
>>
>>3024882
I'm sitting on 17,000 SIGT. If it hit $10 I would literally shit my pants that I held onto it for that long.

I'll probably sell half of my position between $.50 - $2.00 assuming the trend upward appears consistent.

I believe the developers will make strong efforts to improve the coin and - thanks to recent SEC actions (see Bitfiniex and ERC20 tokens) - SIGT may actually be positioned VERY well for the US market.

Assuming the SEC treats all ICO tokens as securities and exchanges get cold feet, a lot of the market may retreat back to mined coins.
>>
>>3024960
Agreed. SIGT's fair launch and use of Tor nodes on the network make it very interesting. That said 10 bucks might be too optimistic lol. I would be happy with 1
>>
>>3025023
$10 is ridiculous but possible in time depends on the whole market as that would put us at 1.37 billion market cap. That's a long term angle for sure 1-2 years.
>>
>>3025067

Let's imagine a future with a few assumptions:

1) Crypto continues growing at a significant pace
2) SIGT developers maintain commitment to the coin
3) No major regulatory shift for the US market
4) SIGT's current trading price range (~$.09/each) is market accurate and representative of the opportunity cost of the coin

I think if the above is true then we can expect some appreciation based on 1 alone. If Crypto grows and SIGT maintains pace with the growth of crypto it's USD basis will appreciate even if the BTC basis depreciates slightly or remains stable.

If the developers deliver the roadmap and actually create a more meaningful use case for SIGT, then I can see the price appreciating faster than BTC as SIGT with utility will actually have a place in the greater coin market.

If the US regulatory scheme stays the same (SEC says ICOs are securities, not super-aggressively regulating the space, etc) then we may see a general market shift toward lower-risk mined coins. ICO tokens are pretty much securities by any definition of the word.. someone thought they'd be clever by replacing "public" with "coin" and skirting regulations, but a coin I mine in my garage is not something issued by a central authority for a specific purchase price.

My read is that there is not a huge manipulation built into SIGT's current price as it seems to have found a solid floor @ 2200 SAT and quickly rebounded to the 2400-2600 range, where it has maintained pricing support since August 6 and before the halving. I'm now pointing twice the hashing power at it and getting the same number of coins because Nethash hasn't really dipped like I hoped it had.

With all of these assumptions, and some of them are more probable than others, being accurate I believe that we will see gradual price appreciation for SIGT into the future. Particularly, if the developers put forth meaningful deliverables based on the current road map for the coin, we will all do well.
>>
>>3024949
ok pajeet we get u new pc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.