[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BitBay - Cash for crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bitbay-anon-2.png (60KB, 499x524px) Image search: [Google]
bitbay-anon-2.png
60KB, 499x524px
BitBay's decentralized market is impossible to shut down.

Devs provide "official" moderation to keep up with the authorities, but have no power over secret private markets.

So now you have the power to sell anything, including cash for crypto. Which is fine for small transactions, but what about large? If you're moving $50k into crypto, how does BitBay help? With double escrow, you have a guarantee that the other side of the trade will conduct fairly - or he will lose his deposit.

So, /biz/, why aren't you selling on BitBay yet? Did I mention there's no registration?

Just download the client.
http://bitbay.market/downloads/
>>
>>3023804
>moderation
>decentralized
2+2=5
>>
>>3023804
I'm still not bringing my laptop to trade crypto.
>>
>>3023804
I really don't know why BitBay is sinking. It's pretty disheartening. I'm not even holding it.
I suspect it to rise in the 3rd pump.
We're still in the 2nd, bitcoin passing $2000 entered us into the 2nd era.
This market will be different than traditional wall street. Different than any market we've seen before.
The market has a very rapid ability to adjust to the hype.

I was a deep fud agent 2015-2016, what I'm seeing now, across the board, can't be fud'd.

I'll be on the baywatch come the 3rd pump.
Bitcoin will be above $10k 2018 december.
>>
>>3023852

What did he mean by this?

OP BAY is pretty tight. They have a lot to work on but I heard Zimbeck finally found some help.

Buy low next time.
>>
> tfw actually hold BAY
> tfw see shill threads popping up
> tfw don't know if this is a buy or a sell signal
>>
>>3024950
Personally I'm testing reactions on /biz/ to see how current response/knowledge is about bitbay. Holding it is probably a good idea right now, but I'd rather see more vendors than a higher price.
>>
>>3023841
It is only the public general market that is moderate in order to grow without getting penal issues. The private markets cannot be moderated. People can just hide them or create another if it gets shutdown.
>>
>>3024950
>>3025160
Only a fools would sell. The rolling peg gonna add tons of value to Bitbay. Having a decentralized peg that still allow gains is both the consumer and investor dream
>>
does david only forbid illegal goods on the public market or even things, that just aren't for underage people?

still.. I'm a little too stupid for the GUI .. hope it will get normie-friendlier; can't wait to sell my shit on bitbay
>>
>>3024950

Normally i'd say sell but the market client is A1 compared to these other shitbirds. Syscoin is ran by a bunch of cucks and Particl barely exists.
>>
>>3025892
David holds moderation keys that allow him to delete messages on the bitmessage protocol. The messages are encrypted, so he doesn't know what's offered in private markets (you can create your own market in the client). Long term goal is to have markets that are moderated by local mods.

So basically, official policy is no illegal content, but there is only so much the software allows as far as deletion. Don't expect to go on the public market and buy illegal items though.
>>
>>3025892
Also for the gui there are videos to help. It's a bit of a disaster, but David built this pretty much by himself (got screwed over by partners, long story)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU
>>
Join the slack, questions, suggestions, etc bitbay.slack.com
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.