[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LIQUIDATED/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

never bet against king Bitcoin.
>>
>>3022094
What does this mean? Redpill me pls
>>
>>3022094
Jesus fuck. To lose that much on 2.5x leverage means you made an awful fucking bet. Why the fuck are you shorting bitcoin in the biggest bull market it's had in years?
>>
>>3022512
google margin trading
basically the exchange loans you money to play with and if you fuck up they come knocking
>>
>>3022537
Just don't do it. Ever. You think you are smart? You think you can beat the market?

Think fucking again. It's anal rape on rates.
>>
>>3022094
Why would you bet against a thing that has an overall upward trend? Bet against ETH.
>>
>>3023336
just short eth lol
>>
>>3023363
RIGHT now this is a good move, I agree. But you never know when the trend reverses, and it happens faster than you fucking know.

Point in case, BTCs recent mooning from 2900 to 3300, yes ETH dropped from like an 24h high of 0.078 to (briefly) 0.071, but then surged fast up to 0.093, outpacing Bitcoins rise.

This new moon came from fucking nowhere and made ETH drop but how can you be sure it will not outpace BTC again?

Point is you place a short and if you're lucky like me this fucking "solid bet" turns into complete and utter shit instantly.
>>
>>3023419
Plus you obviously need it to drop atleast 0.50% to pay Poloniex and become even which isn't THAT few in a high volume coin that is currently dieing slowly because of this BTC moon.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/
op is a faggot
>>
>>3023463
nice1

>>3022094
faggot
>>
>>3023463
Never said it was me, just sharing it as a warning, but I'm not larping completely either, I am indeed getting fucked by Bitcoins moon as we speak, just not as hard (because you need to be a degenerate to go all-in with 2.5 leverage or more on a trade in this hypervolatile, unpredictable market).
>>
>>3023363
ETH went up 236% like a week ago.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>3023463
Wait...there are newfags who haven't seen OPs picture before?

FUCKING GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU NEWFAG FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
GODDAMMIT OUT!!!!!!

I ASSUMED YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW OP WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1.png (88KB, 1901x737px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
88KB, 1901x737px
>>3023483
how am i doing ?
>>
>>3023490
Exactly, short-term shorting in a bull market might work out (just like right now ETH from 0.088 to 0.084), but more often than not you're getting cucked harder than ever, seeing your gains evaporate forever.

I have a friend who sold his mining rigs for crypto and he lost like 50% of his portfolio because he has no clue but shorts 80% of his bets.
>>
>>3023364
>
See, that's what I fucking mean.

Can still get fucked, but I was holding my long and it fell all the way 0.0835

Itching to close it and cut my losses crying, but suddenly out of nowhere it rebounds to >0.085

Who the fuck can predict this shit? It could've happened, or dropped even more. Shit comes out of no where. If you are unlucky you place this short and never go below 0.083 anytime now soon, best case you will sitting with sweaty hands in front of your laptop for the next 24 hours. Just not worth it. Fucking margin trade, man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.