[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me how this piece of shit works? I just added

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: blockfolio.jpg (56KB, 392x696px) Image search: [Google]
blockfolio.jpg
56KB, 392x696px
Can anyone tell me how this piece of shit works?

I just added a SELL transaction on NEO/BTC. It deducted the NEO from my portfolio but it didn't add the BTC?
>>
>>3021106
>that picture
>BTC still only at 900 dollar each
>>
So add the BTC buy.
>>
>>3021137

But I didn't buy BTC, I sold NEO.

Why does this shit app require me to add 2 transactions, when there was only 1?
>>
>>3021170
You answered your own question. Because it's shit.
Waiting for a decent portfolio app for crypto.
>>
>>3021259
I am a app dev
thanks for giving me this idea
>>
>>3021277
Make it open source anon
>>
>>3021125
>eth at 11
>xmr at 12
>zec at 30
dude did well for himself
>>
>>3021285
Okay, why not
any tips on how to name it?
Cryptofolio?
Cryoptolio?
>>
>>3021299
Cryptkeeper
>>
>>3021320
not bad

what function do you want it to absolutely have what blockfolio absolutely doesn't have?
>>
>>3021328
transaction import like bitcoin.tax
>>
>>3021328
I want it to look and work exactly like blockfollio only with this smart feature that OP has pointed out. In fact you should also call it Blockfolio.
>>
>>3021341
That won't work kek
not allowed to take the same name

>>3021337
that should be feasible. Bitcoin.tax has an API. I'll take a look how to incorprate it through an API endpoint to my "fictional" app
>>
>>3021328
A log page that has all transactions listed
>>
>>3021359
ok noted
>>
>>3021328
Don't use pairs like Blockshitlio does.
Make 'accounts' for every currency like BTC, ETH, USD, ...
Make it so that you can enter a trade in which you select FROM and TO, add a fee, and automatically update the involved currency accounts.
So let's say you buy ETH for BTC it should automatically update the ETH and BTC 'account'
That way you always have an overview of your portfolio without needing to add useless pairs.
>>
>>3021328
Ability to read the API from exchanges like bittrex.
There's an app called mybittrex but its shit in that it doesn't keep track of profit loss etc

I'd also pay like £3 for an app like that
>>
>>3021458
>mybittrex
let me check it. It shouldn't be hard to read the API endpoints from bittrex but I'll have to check on that

Do you want it to be opensource ? If not, is 3 bucks really acceptable for most users here on /g/ ?
>>3021382
Noted

I get the idea yeah, the pairs in blockfolio really suck arse
>>
>>3021488
Make it 1.99
>>
>>3021499
sounds good
>>
>>3021499
I'd pay blockfolio a shit

OP, you need to find a way to lock in prices at time of trade. If you sell a shitcoin for btc shitfolio won't let you set the price of BTC at time of trade just what it is at the time of logging the transaction
>>
>>3021488
mybittrex basically gives the ability to see wallet values, open and closed orders without logging in.
>>
>>3021488
>>3021458
problem is that you must give some pajeet app access to your crypto accounts, as long as you cant make the access read only no ones gonna use it
>>
>>3021628
you create the api key in your bittrex account and can set it as read only in there
>>
>>3021668
okay thats nice i guess, how many exchanges support this?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.