[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do with shit coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: many-shitcoins.jpg (68KB, 510x849px) Image search: [Google]
many-shitcoins.jpg
68KB, 510x849px
I took hodl meme to serious and have now many different shit coins

Most of them are from summer craze and are now around 50% below of what I have paid for it. Some are even 80% less

Should I....
>hodl for years till profit or bust
or
>sell and trade myself up out of the losses?
>>
sell. reduces taxes.
>>
hold, you never know if a coin will turn its fortunes around or just get pumped like crazy for no reason.
>>
i would sell shit and hold good ones

are you people even reading the whitepapers before buying?
glad i am a cs student now lel
>>
File: 1493674046567.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493674046567.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>3020881
>taxes

>>3020889
that is what I was hope for months... some whale buy the whole order book and I get my 2x from that shit coins... still waiting

>>3020909
there are 1000's of coins... read white paper for every of this coins? really?

a few months ago I held these coins for no longer than one week and it mooned

no emotional attachment to this coins
>>
>>3020972
What I did with some of my heavier bags was keep buying to lower my average. Even if it never moons to your original buy in price, it can help you to break even sooner.

Example: bought some stratis at ten bucks. Left holding the bag after it crashed, bought more at the bottom at five bucks. Eventually it mooned back up to eight and I was able to sell for a small profit.

Did the same thing with lomocoin and a few others.
>>
>>3020972
>tax evation
>>
>>3020865
>3 months holding
>hodl
it's your call

sell SWT, DGB, Zclassic, and Start if you want to avoid further losses. you're just beating a dead horse with those investments.
>>
>>3022022
I have 70 different coins. I hodl. I tried to play day trader with neo and omg and now I'm missing 40% of possible profit if I just hodled.

Keep DGB, don't listen to FUDers, buy some more at this low price of 430 sats.

I also have 1000 ZCL, down 85%, no point in selling now, may keep this for a year or two and see what happens...
>>
>>3022086
>Keep DGB, don't listen to FUDers
:^)
>>
File: 1502374155088.jpg (119KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
1502374155088.jpg
119KB, 750x924px
>>3021239
>paying for muslims and niggers to invade white lands
>>
>>3020865
sell all and buy AdEx, sell when it it's $1.5 and hold bitcoin
>>
>>3022596
speaking of which, i wonder how nigger coin is doing atm
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.