[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things money can't buy: Honor, Loyalty, Respect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rome-gear-patrol-970.jpg (642KB, 970x650px) Image search: [Google]
rome-gear-patrol-970.jpg
642KB, 970x650px
Things money can't buy:

Honor, Loyalty, Respect.
>>
>Money cant buy respect
>>
You think any of those things can manufacture helmets, armor, weapons, or horses?
>>
>>3020855
Didn't Roman armies eventually hold their allegiances with generals who paid them, over the empire? Pretty sure that was just one of the factors that slowly began to contribute to Rome's downfall, over the centuries, with all the civil war it led to.
>>
>>3020855
I would have a lot of respect for the guy paying me 100k a year just to respect him. I would beat the gay out of OP for disrespecting him and return his honor.

OP, proven wrong, and gay, yet again.
>>
>>3020974
that's because you're not a man, but a whore
a whore for money
>>
>>3020980
Integrity doesnt pay the bills or build the empire.
>>
>>3020988
>integrity
we're all here because we don't want to wagecuck because it doesn't give integrity
>>
>>3021013
How that integrity working for you when your mom tells you to clean your room or else start paying rent?
>>
>>3021027
I'm not a firstworldler so I don't understand why you guys don't like being with your family while saving money

protip: I live alone
>>
>>3021027

lol thanks for supporting my quality of life wageslave. i think its almost rush hour, you better hurry on to work now so you can "beat the crowd"
>>
>>3021035
Everyone does when they get called out.
>>
>>3021035
Makes you look dependant and unable to handle life. Definitely a social stigma to it after 25
>>
>>3021042
This
Wageslaves are truly pathetic
>>
>>3021050
>Makes you look x and y
to who?
I saved enough while living at my family and I was able to buy a flat. I don't need to worry about that lol
How's your monthly rent and wageslave job going?
>>
>>3021046
as If someone cares what a wageslave thinks
>>
>>3021050
Not really it seems to be largely culture bound. In places like Italy and Greece and it is common to continue living at home.
>>
File: 1500295065705.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500295065705.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>3021050
>Makes you look dependant and unable to handle life.
You're so cool, little kid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.