[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me /biz -LTC- will it ever...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: LitecoinLogo.png (30KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
LitecoinLogo.png
30KB, 352x352px
Go up? Eurofag here...I am in this shit with 5k€, bought 39€ since 20/07 and waiting for it to explode!!! ALL OTHER COINS ARE PERFORMING LIKE CRAZY BUT LTC IS JUST WATCHING THEM GO!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!??????
>>
>>3020569
Muh silver.
Sell this trash fellow yurofag.
>>
File: top10.png (562KB, 2162x1704px) Image search: [Google]
top10.png
562KB, 2162x1704px
I mean look at the top 10 chart now.
besides ripple shit, LTC is the only coin going a different direction. WTF is this ? Manipulation?
>>
>>3020580

yeah ltc is about the only coin that is NOT being manipulated
>>
IOTA will climb to #4 cryptocoin
sell all your litecoin rightnow if u dont want to baghold ... also pic related
>>
>>3020587
This :-)
>>
>>3020588
checked
>>
I am sorry you feel that way , clearly you have bought only at the ATH. WE were expecting the Price of LTC to rise to that threshold, if you sell now you will make a loss give it sometime as the prices will rise however, steadily....
I bought them two months ago and they have been steady in growth .... i do not hold many but am optimistic.... because I have noticed a lot o negativity against the coin and yet in due time it has been able to prove them wrong....
>>
File: ltc bittrex.png (327KB, 3174x892px) Image search: [Google]
ltc bittrex.png
327KB, 3174x892px
my thought is (or is it hope!?) that LTC will bounce off the 0.0129x mark and will travel up to 0.021xxx.
What will we see /biz?! Also look at the RSI at a lvl of 28 now. it will either go skyrocket or skydive without a parachute
>>
a little research reveals

https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-august-10-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-zcash

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/08/what-venture-capitalists-see-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-and-other-digital-currencies/#72d742a4733f

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/charlie-lee-confirms-litecoin-boring-people-patience/

People are foolish and fail to see the stability the LTC has exhibited rather than volatility! !!! From that point of view and given until 2 weeks ago it was the third / fourth largest coin in terms of volume of trade.... more and more people should ideally be making moves to buy it ..... (think about the current climate of geo-politics)
>>
>>3020569
LTC had its fifteen minutes of fame during the fork crisis but right now it's seriously overbought. It will only go down until Bitcoin has another crisis.
>>
>>3020781
> Everything moons 300% in 2 weeks
> LTC goes sideways
> LTC seriously overbought

Are you feeling alright?
>>
File: 26oog5xos5zy.jpg (690KB, 2332x3169px) Image search: [Google]
26oog5xos5zy.jpg
690KB, 2332x3169px
I think that I will give this coin two more weeks from now as a chance to show its potential. Lets hope for the best fellow LTC hodlers!
>>
$100 by September. Cap this.
>>
I would looooove to see that numbers in my chart but so far we have to wait for it to happen!
I am thinking positive again about the coin after all the things I just red. Lets see a nice, and not to fast climb up to 100$ ;)
>>
please refer to this post as well

>>3018567

It is also about LITECOIN and does have some good valued conversation and comments...
>>
have I understood correctly?
Litecoin is probably the most useful coin other than Bitcoin due to how stable it is (and how widespread it is). Plus accumulation phase is ending, you would have to be a retard to sell now. The next pump will peak at ~3.5B before correcting at ~3-3.2B
the B stands for BitCoin correct?
>>
>>3021473
No such thing as the flippening.
Litecoin is a stable coin, which is usefull, but does not allow for lucrative trading. I really can recommend "AdEx" if you want quick gains.
>>
>>3020569
ITs a nice cheap hedge against bitcoin cash, for when you sell all your btc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.