[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ChronoLogic-Proof-of-Time-Token.png (227KB, 1026x613px) Image search: [Google]
ChronoLogic-Proof-of-Time-Token.png
227KB, 1026x613px
Time is the most valuable “asset” for humans,
yet most of mankind measures an individual’s wealth by the amount of resources the person has been able to accumulate,
often ignoring the amount of time sacrificed in exchange for these transient resources.

We would like to take part in changing that.

What is it?
The first generation of cryptocurrencies have been based on the concepts of mining & staking.
ChronoLogic works on proof-of-time. In its first use-case ChronoLogic pegs time to a store of value token named DAY based on the Ethereum blockchain.

-

This is an interesting one guys. Bond issuance on a Proof of time ERC20 Token, on the Ethereum Blockchain.

"First Proof-of-Time ERC20 token integrating the concept of TimeMints, which mint additional DAY based on the predefined MintingAlgorithm.
Big Picture Example: Proof-of-Time tokens that Chronos will enable will allow third parties to launch their own crypto loans and allow banks their own crypto savings accounts. It’s not just about DAY. It’s about laying the foundation so third parties can launch their own Proof-of-Time token."

-

https://blog.chronologic.network/the-big-picture-timemints-chronopower-proof-of-time-f881158b044d

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/press-release-chronologic-time/

-

FYI the last count in the slack channel was 120 spots left...
>>
>>3020518
sounds like a heap of gobbly gook
>>
Holding about
.2 btc of this only because people on twitter seem to be very bullish on it
>>
https://coingeek.com/the-holy-trinity-of-cryptos/
>>
Atleast Binance has a use case.
>>
>>3020518
>Proof-of-Time
Okay, so if I have 1000 raspberry pis each running 1000 wallets, I now have 1,000,000 hours per hour.

Shit idea.
>>
>>3021621
>>
File: 1494102394164.jpg (192KB, 640x960px)
1494102394164.jpg
192KB, 640x960px
>>3020518
so...
life then ?
>>
Can someone tell a fast rundown of this project?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.