[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick Tock 10 (Midnight edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: iconominewlogo-455x250.png (53KB, 455x250px) Image search: [Google]
iconominewlogo-455x250.png
53KB, 455x250px
We hit a low at 2.50, and it's holding that pretty well. Is this the bounce?
>>
>>3020175
By the way, ANT is looking good.
>>
>>3020175
So any reason to believe this coin will be worth something soon?
>>
>>3020197
Yes. Maybe we haven't been clear enough: ICN is needed to create a DAA. Maybe it sounds irrelevant, but DAA minimum starting amount is 100k. That means that for every DAA fund created, 100k worth of ICN needs to be burned. That's around 33k ICN at the current price. Minimum. If the price moons before whales accumulate, it would be an opportunity cost of 33k ICN. (They know the price will moon hard, so they need to buy it now to save on the creation of the fund.)

The last ATH probably was low compared to what might come. The previous pump was probably unrelated to the coin. This time the price movement has something to do with an actual relation to the price of the thing.
>>
File: Iconomitoldyouso.png (225KB, 1620x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Iconomitoldyouso.png
225KB, 1620x1716px
See pic related.
It's my post from June.
I told you ICN was coming to a chinese exchange(Binance). I'm telling you chinese money will be investing in this coin. I'm telling you that this coin will be $25 by the end of september. I'm telling you that once Fiat/ICN pairs open up, this will be a top 5 coin.

Don't believe the FUD and you will be greatly rewarded. This is the bottom and the ascent starts on the 14th.
>>
>>3020337
I don't think 25 is going to happen. I would be ecstatic if that happened, but I doubt it. Still I'm looking at $6, maybe $7.
>>
>>3020353
$6 will happen by the end of next week.
>>
7 bucks will happen, guaranteed.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the deadline for the $100K DAA niggers the 14th of August?
ICN is my only long-term hold and I am 100% certain it will be a success.
>>
File: icnx.jpg (47KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
icnx.jpg
47KB, 720x1280px
>>3020472
The 16th, people will start to notice the price increases on the 14th. I'm holding $40k worth of ICN right now for long term, this and BAT.

I KNOW ICN will be a success (see my post earlier), If you can manage to accumulate+ you will be a millionaire in 2 years.
>>
>>3020492
If you can manage to accumulate 10k or more ICN, you will be a millionaire. *
>>
>>3020502
I wish.

>>3020472
Yeah. I don't know how this is overlooked. NEO pump is probably almost over. Time to move over profits.
>>
>>3020175
is binance the only exchange that lists it?
>>
>>3020589
Kraken, too
>>
>>3020589
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets

It's on various exchanged, but Kraken is the only major one.
>>
3 days until the moon mission boys.
>>
>>3021521
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>3020219
you dont have to burn 100k $ in ICN to make a DAA you retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.