[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody, please reassure me here. I bought GAS like an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1502344340392.png (101KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1502344340392.png
101KB, 600x842px
Somebody, please reassure me here.

I bought GAS like an idiot at 0.007 SATS thinking the market cap was low and it was going to $40. Sold 35 NEO to get this. Now, I'm fucked. Left with these GAS bags. I'm not selling them into NEO, I want my money back. Do you think this is going to go up or what?

I figured, when NEO drops (eventually), GAS is going to go up. But as of now... not looking so good. I still have a lot of NEO actually, but I wanted 300 of them, and now I screwed myself by selling 35 of them.
>>
you deserve those gas bags for being so retarded. why don't you huff em and die, lmao
>>
>>3019857
Thanks. Guess I'll go kill myself now
>>
>>3019848
send da-hongfei a message and ask about a refund
>>
yes retard, GAS is the actual value, NEO is the pump and dump.

dump coming soon. You shouldnt have sold NEO *for* GAS however, that was stupid, you shouldve sold held onto NEO while accumulating gas, because NEO will probably hit peak value about two months from now, and then fucking nosedive. NEO's current value is literally driven by FOMO morons.
>>
I made a financial decision to invest in gas based on what were clear cut rules on the generation, if they go and change the rulebooks now that is extremely fraudulent behaviour
>>
>>3019944
lmao yeah ok go ahead and sue. we'll see how far that goes.
>>
both neo and gas are gonna grow much more, stop it with your ads
>>
>>3019848
This: >>3019935

Also, as NEO goes up, GAS will go up too anon.
>>
>>3019972
>>3019965
>>3019935

Thank you, but will I ever recover my NEOs back with my gains in GAS. All I want is 300 NEO and then I won't touch it anymore, I swear.

I WANT MY NEO BACK, UGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Gas is long tern loss due to unlimited supply, but short term, a fine play.

Once you are green on gas go back to neo
>>
>>3019935

who the fuck wants to dump a money printing share like neo? Its designed to be held, people know and continue to learn how valuable it is, and they will pay accordingly. most whales will hold that's a certainty, so that ups the demand overall.

yes this meteoric rise will burst, but the new floor will still be very respectable
>>
I'm confused, the total supply of GAS is 10 million according to coinmarketcap , but at the current rate of GAS creation that will definitely be exceeded. Am I mistaken?
>>
>>3020029

GAS will start out very valuable, but the devs said they can adjust supply if needed.

Short term is alright, long term, get fucking neo
>>
>>3020027
This sounds exactly like the chaincoin masternode chink scam, get the fuck out of here with your PND shit
>>
>>3020063
So the 10 mil is incorrect, it has a theoretically limitless supply?

Doesn't seem like such a great investment now.
>>
>>3020006

its not unlimited, will take 5 years to reach 50 million and 22 years to reach 100 million then thats it.
>>
so you had 300 neo, now you have 265 (plus some gas), whats the big deal? there were cunts on this board who sold neo for bch, but you need a reassurance thread because you made your portfolio drop 3%
>>
>>3020087

If needed, yes it can be manipulated

Get neo

GAS is okay short term. It'll continue to stay 75% of neo by my analysis
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.