[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoiding Coinbase to Bittrex fees?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 86.png (273KB, 889x571px) Image search: [Google]
86.png
273KB, 889x571px
New to cryptocurrency. From what I've read, apparently there's a fee if you want to transfer ETH from Coinbase to Bittrex, but none of the other currencies?

Is there a way to avoid this? Should I put all of my deposit on BTC, transfer that, and then buy ETH on Bittrex? Or is there some other method I'm not away of?

Mainly just looking to avoid losing out on my first $500 investment, already have to worry about Coinbase's default fees, don't want extra invisible fees fucking me

Any help is greatly appreciated
>>
wtf are you talking about, there are fees involved in transferring BTC, ETH and LTC.

from my experience LTC transfer fee is lowest.

This is the "tx fee" or the "network fee".
>>
you can't avoid cuckbase fees, just get it onto the exchange or wallet as soon as you can to make your gains cover it
>>
>>3018878
Like I said, this is from reading it up. I haven't given it a shot yet to actually know, and their site basically just says 'yeah there'll probably be fees depending on network usage', and threads I found from a month back only talk about ETH fees.

Is it better to grab the LTC and then trade it for other coins? Or are you just saying LTC fees are lower

>>3018893

Yeah, that was the plan if nothing else. Just wanted to see if there was some /biz/ inside knowledge
>>
>>3018922
if you're doing big trading you can avoid fees with localbitcoins, but it's not worth it if you're just doing 500$
>>
>>3018848
I use Coinbase, and the fee is the same for me, no matter what coin or how much of it I'm transferring...always $1.99

And I use bittrex for all my trading as well
>>
>>3018848
>Is there a way to avoid this?
yeah, buy bitcoin
retard
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.