[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genesis Mining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3781284-p-4x.jpg (120KB, 1841x685px) Image search: [Google]
3781284-p-4x.jpg
120KB, 1841x685px
Hi /biz/,
Can you give me a rundown on Genesis Mining:

Is it actually profitable or a waste of money?
How should I set up these hashpower dials?
>>
waste of money
>>
>>3018515
yeah it is a waste because of the difficulty increase.

you're better off doing long term investing and some trading once yo're experienced enough.
>>
>>3018515
If mining is profitable, and they have mining hardware, why aren't they mining? What do they need you for?
>>
>>3018539
well they just let you rent their machine

>>3018532
>long term investing
would the below dollar cost averaging work?
>>instead of putting in a big lump sum of money now, every month or week you purchase a little bitcoin. If the price is up, yay! Your investment is worth more! If the price is down, yay! You got more bitcoin! Whichever way it goes, you win, as long as the long term price of the asset increases.
>>
>>3018520
>>3018532
>>3018539
What if you do a two year subscription?
>>
>>3018515
I actually have mining contracts. I can confirm it's a waste of money. First the payouts went down. Then they got hacked and delayed payouts. Then the fork happened and payouts are now sporadic, instead of daily. The payouts seem smaller now than before. The only way people make money at it is with the affiliate program which is why jewtubers shill their affiliate codes. If you still want to buy, then you can use my code, but I don't really recommend it. gwpAO6
>>
>>3018575
yeah that's fine. They will more opportunities. Remember taking action is better than taking no action when you have the ability.

Also remember disposable income, never borrow or use life savings.

And do research, if you don't know about the scene then get to know the crypto scene.

>>3018631
Dude I've seen the btc calculation with increase difficulty, you will never get a decent return from mining unless you drop like 10-50k but even then you could earn more via trading and long term invest.
>>
>>3018515
I recommend buying btc or other cash coins and lending on poloniex if you are going long term.
>>
>>3018575
>well they just let you rent their machine
If you owned a mining rig would you rent it out to a stranger for less than you'd get by using it to mine?
>>
>>3018631
Go watch some

aantonop
Boxmining
Cedric Dahl
wolfofpoloniex

Organise your knowledge of the crypto scene, prep everything "aka banking,account,wallets" and save some money and get fit.

BTC,ETC...... maybe BCC"keep an eye out"

NEO,CVC,DNT "kind of really hot but violate"

*I'm not your financial advisor, do your own due diligence and research. Get fit, jerk off and remember to breathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
>>
>>3018735
thanks, are those sources youtube ?
any blog or other shit i should keep an eye at?
>>
>>3018814
https://medium.com/@PoloniexWolf/some-basics-on-trading-crypto-fb74572ca9de

reddit
biz
boxming "since he condense the news update in nice fashion"
and just read much as you can.

I still learning, so just catch and learn more. Knowledge is power.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.