[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last two days, CAPTCHA has been forcing me to do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fucking bs.png (333KB, 395x575px) Image search: [Google]
fucking bs.png
333KB, 395x575px
Over the last two days, CAPTCHA has been forcing me to do the tests.

What the fuck is going on? I'm sick of having to identify storefronts. Happening to me on all my crypto exchange accounts as well.
>>
>>3018385
Recaptcha sends the info to google or wherever. That's how they make money :^)
>>
ive done so many fucking captchas by now its not even funny
>>
>>3018441

What info? The fine art of identifying storefronts? What fucking use is that?

>I just filled out FIVE FUCKING CAPTCHAS TO MAKE THIS POST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3018385

Only the last two days? On some days I have to do over 60 fucking captchas to login to some fucking sites.

Although most of the time it's a minimum of 2 captchas, this shit has gone fucking bananas, its clearly not effective at preventing bots from solving them anymore.
>>
>>3018385
i have to do a captcha every single time i post here.. i thought everyone did
>>
>>3018594
>>3018542
>>3018514
i just don't post as much .

i'm not paying out a dime for a pass because of an user unfriendly interface on a shitpostinging troll site.
>>
>not using original recaptcha
Lol, pleab
>>
>>3018622
you post way too much kill yourself
>>
>>3018385
It is googles AI fetching pictures that it thinks are the keyword, then it is your job to point out which ones are actually what it was looking for. It's like teaching a 2 year old the difference between grapes and cherry tomatoes

>Grape!?
Noooo google that ones a tomato
>Tomato?!
Yep!
>Tomato???
Nope, that one's a grape. It's purple
>what's purple
Then google makes another test.
>>
>>3018622
im on here all day every day
>>
>>3018385

I'm pretty sure a lot of CAPTCHA's are being used for self driving cars and other products. When they ask you to identify all the squares with signs or cars you can purposefully fuck it up and it will still accept it. I do this everytime.
>>
Anon.. set it to legacy and don't get tears on your tendies
>>
>>3018693
like that shit that ask you to look for a street sign like nigga am i gonna include the little sliver that is part of the other box or...?
>>
>>3018705

How?
>>
>select all squares with an enemy combatant

Sometimes captcha scares me
>>
>>3018385
This might just be the only post ever in 4chan history, that everyone can actually agree on
>>
>>3018738
ain't got time for those little slivers!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.