[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll do your website for free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I've been learning website development for the past months and I've gained some experience, I'll do your website for free with one condition; if you like it you have to pay me for it, if you don't like it you just don't, you have to be really honest with me and yourself, I'm currently broke AF just moved to the US and got a job so I figured doing some freelance so that I just have enough to pay rent would be awesome for me, I currently don't have time much time to invest in the business I wanna create, so doing this in the meantime while actually providing some value for you guys would be great, after all this is what entrepreneurship is all about if you're interested and want to reach out to me so to arrange something shoot me an e-mail at bolonigig@gmail or reply down below. I'll be checking the replies for a while if I don't respond hit me up via e-mail.
>>
Actually trying to learn how to start something like geotrackable.com, where users can generate and download qr codes to scan and track via GPS and coordinates for geocaching, this project is dead and there is a huge open market for third party geocaching stuff, I want to almost clone this site, add a few features and better ui, then monetize it.

>Users login
>Generate free codes
>Strap them to geocaching items

My version would add

>Users get "points" when somebody else scans their code
>Get points for miles traveled and more scans
>Users that sign up and scan others codes get points as well
>Global, local and friends leaderboards for points
>"Premium"codes give more points than free codes for users that generated as well as users that scan, giving incentive to pay like $2 for 5 codes

People pay $15 for really nice Geocoins that get stolen all the time, I think people would be willing to throw money at a sperate game that coincides with getting, like munzee does but just better all around, if you think you could do something like that I'd share some crpto gains for it.
>>
>>3018374
can i pick the framework you desing the website in. ?
>>
>>3018551
Haskell only plz
>>
Ok. If you're serious about this, then so am I. I'll be sending you an e-mail right now, then with more details in the next 2 days (going to work in an hour).
>>
>>3018374
make a website for yourself first. gotta have something to show people or they won't know what you're actually capable of.

try making a portfolio website that shows links to your projects or something that pulls your Insta photos and shows them in a nice feed or some shit like that. Doesn't really matter, just show that you have flexibility of skills and can make attractive functional sites that do stuff

if you want some more ideas go to product hunt or some webdev subreddit and get your ass inspired
>>
>>3018551

Not OP, but if you need something done in React/Redux I gotchu.
>>
>>3019026
Got an email with no message, if it's you I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>3019157
is redux worth getting into other than for the single state location?
>>
>>3019063
Thanks for the feedback, I figured I wouldn't need one since I wouldn't be doing this for too long, but it might help. Thanks bro
>>
>>3018467
I searched for geotrackable and didn't understand how that'll work sorry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.